Spectate a spectater

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AD CARRY BEYLERa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

What about if we could spectate our friend, who is actually spectating another one?

Nightcrest

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss0nth3Stre3t View Post
What about if we could spectate our friend, who is actually spectating another one?
You did not think this through, did you?

GruID

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Yo dawg, I heard you like spectating spactators. So I spectated you spectating a spectator while he is spectating a spectator spectating a game.

AD CARRY BEYLERa

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrest View Post
It was first a joke btw my friend and me, now I just asked if it could be, or what you guys'd think about it lol

Nightcrest

02-07-2012

Quote:
It was first a joke
Let's keep it that way...

JumboBog320

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrest View Post
Think he wants to specate the game his friend is watching. And I would love that feature too.

Eldin Strongfist

02-07-2012

Spectating a spectator?

Spectation.

YEEEAAAAHHHHH

DaleJohns

03-07-2012

But...would your other friend then be able to spectate the game you were spectating-by-proxy...?

Kenosa

03-07-2012

i really would like this, would make spectating a game with my friends over skype way easier, especially if for some reason i wouldnt be able to join, e.g. him spectating another friend which i do not have added to my contacts. I dont see a reason for this not to be implemented.

Still, you should be able to deny others spectating what you spectate, or you could deny spectating to people not in your contact list, if you are uncomfortable with it.

Schmoopykins

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Quote:
Spectateception!

We need to go deeper.