Jayce Patch Notes here check it ASAP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rosenberg12

02-07-2012

http://einarjonas.blogspot.co.uk/201...otes-here.html

Some upcoming changes in the videos and some nice in depth details about the recent patch changes

Kialys

02-07-2012

Patch notes? Virus?

Hoorgan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Wont check it out only because of the "check it ASAP".

I smell trojan.

Flies2011

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kialys View Post
Patch notes? Virus?
Just ignore it.. never trust anything which isn't directly written in the forum

Azeirah

02-07-2012

For those too afraid to enter:

THESE ARE SOME UNOFFICIAL PATCH NOTES THAT MAY BE IMPLEMENTED OR TWEAKED A LITTLE ASWELL:

Gragas
Base Health increased to 523, from 493.
Armor increased to 19.6 (+3.6), from 18.7 (+2.7)
This reminds me of the recent buff Malphite received. Yes it was minor but i have been seeing him played a little bit more, i hope this will make Gragas a little bit more viable mid in high elo play.

Kennen
Base Damage decreased to 49.3, from 54.6.
A very small nerf but i think it is deserved. Kennen played well can decimate a team 1v5 so a light AD reduction wont affect him too much.

Kog'Maw
Health decreased to 484, from 524.
Living Artillery Additional Mana Cost Cap increased to "Each subsequent Living Artillery in the next 8 seconds costs additional Mana up to a maximum of 400 Mana, from Each subsequent Living Artillery in the next 6 seconds costs additional Mana up to a maximum of 200 Mana.
I think this is defiantly needed. After Graves minor change last patch Kog'Maw has been one of the best AD choices by far and a very strong mid hero essentially giving you a 2in1 combo. This will nerf some of his early game presence and Ultimate damage which can just chunk down enemy Champions.

Rumble
Electro Harpoon Tooltip updated: Danger Zone Bonus: Deals 30% additional damage and slowpercentage is increased to20/26/33/39/45%.
Scrap Shield Tooltip udpated: Danger Zone Bonus: 30% increasein shield health and Movement Speed is increased to13/19/26/32/39%.
Not sure if these were already the numbers Rumble was doing and the tooltip was just wrong but these buffs will make him seen more Top in ranked play.

Warwick
Hungering Strike AP Ratio increased to 75/125/175/225/275 (+1) and 8/10/12/14/16% (+1), from 75/125/175/225/275(+1) and 8/10/12/14/16% (+0)
I don't think this is really needed. Warwick has been nerfed and buffed for a long time and i think he is one of the most balanced Champions in League.

ITEMS

Mana Potion
Gold Cost reduced to 35, from 40.
Good change in my opinion, never really could find a good reason why mana potions cost more.

Back to Jayce again here are his abilities in action. I can't wait to try this guy out.

So they have updated his abilities names. Read my other blog post to see what they do
Q - To the Skies / Shock Blast
W - Static Field / Hyper Charge
E - Thundering Blow / Acceleration Gate
R - Deformation

Edit: I think these patch notes are old ones.. -.-

Calandrios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

yeah, they are old

JellyAnus

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calandrios View Post
yeah, they are old
old and new

BFR Alkima

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeirah View Post
For those too afraid to enter:

THESE ARE SOME UNOFFICIAL PATCH NOTES THAT MAY BE IMPLEMENTED OR TWEAKED A LITTLE ASWELL:

Gragas
Base Health increased to 523, from 493.
Armor increased to 19.6 (+3.6), from 18.7 (+2.7)
This reminds me of the recent buff Malphite received. Yes it was minor but i have been seeing him played a little bit more, i hope this will make Gragas a little bit more viable mid in high elo play.

Kennen
Base Damage decreased to 49.3, from 54.6.
A very small nerf but i think it is deserved. Kennen played well can decimate a team 1v5 so a light AD reduction wont affect him too much.

Kog'Maw
Health decreased to 484, from 524.
Living Artillery Additional Mana Cost Cap increased to "Each subsequent Living Artillery in the next 8 seconds costs additional Mana up to a maximum of 400 Mana, from Each subsequent Living Artillery in the next 6 seconds costs additional Mana up to a maximum of 200 Mana.
I think this is defiantly needed. After Graves minor change last patch Kog'Maw has been one of the best AD choices by far and a very strong mid hero essentially giving you a 2in1 combo. This will nerf some of his early game presence and Ultimate damage which can just chunk down enemy Champions.

Rumble
Electro Harpoon Tooltip updated: Danger Zone Bonus: Deals 30% additional damage and slowpercentage is increased to20/26/33/39/45%.
Scrap Shield Tooltip udpated: Danger Zone Bonus: 30% increasein shield health and Movement Speed is increased to13/19/26/32/39%.
Not sure if these were already the numbers Rumble was doing and the tooltip was just wrong but these buffs will make him seen more Top in ranked play.

Warwick
Hungering Strike AP Ratio increased to 75/125/175/225/275 (+1) and 8/10/12/14/16% (+1), from 75/125/175/225/275(+1) and 8/10/12/14/16% (+0)
I don't think this is really needed. Warwick has been nerfed and buffed for a long time and i think he is one of the most balanced Champions in League.

ITEMS

Mana Potion
Gold Cost reduced to 35, from 40.
Good change in my opinion, never really could find a good reason why mana potions cost more.

Back to Jayce again here are his abilities in action. I can't wait to try this guy out.

So they have updated his abilities names. Read my other blog post to see what they do
Q - To the Skies / Shock Blast
W - Static Field / Hyper Charge
E - Thundering Blow / Acceleration Gate
R - Deformation

Edit: I think these patch notes are old ones.. -.-
ty

Wutever

03-07-2012

It's a generic blog. Wtf. The guy is probably just trying to promote his LoL blog or something.

I think I saw it on US forums yesterday or something.

Flippoz

03-07-2012

These are old and when the thread starter posted it was it already up, on leagues website. Dunno why he should upload the changes on a blogsite, it makes everything suspicous