Counter Teemo top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thomash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Is there any counter for Teemo top, because i can't seem to find any counters. He just harasses you to dead with his poison darts. It really annoys me and i wan't to leave the game if i see a teemo in the loading screen

Ezizual

02-07-2012

Anyone who doesn't rely on basic attacks too much should be able to do well against Teemo. His blind only stops basic attacks, so just pound him at those early levels and take advantage of that. He tends to peak at the early stages of mid game, and he's fairly easily shutdown due to his tiny attack range.

TL;DR

Don't play Tryndamere ^_^

Thomash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezizual View Post
Anyone who doesn't rely on basic attacks too much should be able to do well against Teemo. His blind only stops basic attacks, so just pound him at those early levels and take advantage of that. He tends to peak at the early stages of mid game, and he's fairly easily shutdown due to his tiny attack range.

TL;DR

Don't play Tryndamere ^_^
I'm not talking about the blinding dart but the posion dart, doesn't matter how much regen you got you just get slowly really low at hp

I Love Lemon Tea

02-07-2012

Yorick

SquirtingSquid

02-07-2012

Teamfights.

AxelwarriorV

02-07-2012

Vladimir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtingSquid View Post
Teamfights.
Yes, because blinding the enemy AD carry doesn't help your team at all.

Tallarian

02-07-2012

Yorick or any Spell based champion. No on next hit champ.

ziggefashion

02-07-2012

Rumble, nuff said.

Aptest

02-07-2012

how about swain, Ryze and Kennen?

Emailsupport0017

02-07-2012

I played bruiser teemo top a lot and from I can tell everything except udyr, master yi and olaf who can't aim his axe are countered by teemo. Also olaf can actually counter teemo with his ultimate making yi and udyr the only champs who don't counter him.
I would suggest kennen the most, even with 50 cs less that guy still 1 shots teemo..