Pulsefire Ezreal Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cazio

01-07-2012

Sometimes when im last hitting minions, they wont give gold. I see the kill animation but no gold not sure about the minion slay count. Seen alot of people with this problem.

Shamankhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

That is a free taken by Pulsefire industries for the Pulsefire suit.

Flippoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

I know exactly what you're talkin about i can see the minion warp away but i do not gain gold or minion score. I tested to drag a minion out to lake and kill it there and i didn't get -||-. This dosn't happend all the time. But when it do bug, I get pissed

BruFiFer

01-07-2012

It ain't a bug, sometimes with other champs (like irelia) you bladesurge to a minion, get te cd back, but no gold, its because you left the creep with less than ~5hp and the milisecond after, a creep from your team killed it, that's why you still get to see animation, but no gold

SteadiestShark

01-07-2012

^

Wrong, I've had it happen when I was the only thing attacking said minion.

Thelzana

02-07-2012

I can confirm this also.
Have been playing Ez since the skin release and it happens constantly. Happens both with auto attack and with Q, and it happens even when there are no other creeps or champions close who could possibly have gotten the last hit. The minion gets the warping death animation, but no damage or gold shows up. I am not sure if it is purely an UI issue with the text, or if i infact don't get the kill or the money. Since it is happening at random i have not been able see.

Link to simillar NA thread
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2306049

Thimbaatur

03-07-2012

I have this too. I wondered if it's only me and my bad last hitting but then I noticed that the animation is correct and it happens also when I tank the minions while I slay them. I also had this weird ulti that went through every single opponent, but didn't do any damage to any of them. Teammates saw that also and wondered. That one happened for the first time. I have no idea if it's common problem or not.

Direktorius

03-07-2012

Yes, this bug is VERY annoying

Naserfeth

04-07-2012

i can confirm it as well, and also when you have a tf in your team and this bug occurs, you get the +2 gold from the kill but cant get the actual money.

Thelzana

05-07-2012

Still no word on this and not added to known bug list?