Good bot lane duo's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Absence of Light

28-06-2012

I was wondering... what are good ad carry/support combinations..? And what ad counters what ad?

I'm going to play ad in my team and I'm doing some research.

xXKUR0S4K1Xx

Joblow

28-06-2012

There are lots of good combos. One of my favorite is Taric / Leona + Ez / Corki / Tristana

Absence of Light

28-06-2012

Yes.. I 2 can google. But that gives me no extra information on the why.. nor gives it some explanation on the how.. thats what I'm going for here ;)

Draconos

28-06-2012

my favourite combo atm is Blitzcrank and Condemn Vayne

Unfortunate

28-06-2012

Probly the strongest botlane combo's are:
Soraka + Urgot
Nunu + Kog
Leona + Corki
Ali + Trist/Vayne
Taric + Graves
Janna + any ad

EPIC RAGE

28-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absence of Light View Post
I was wondering... what are good ad carry/support combinations..? And what ad counters what ad?

I'm going to play ad in my team and I'm doing some research.
best bot lanes are consisted by a support that can provide CC, and an ad that can burst.
that setup can dominate early/mid phase, and it counters any pure sustain lane.

however if a full sustain bot lane manages to not die to that CC bot lane , and keep up with the farm , then @ around midgame / lategame , the sustain lane has the upper hand.

Best CC bot lanes imo : Support Leona or Taric or Alistar with AD Graves or Corki or Tristana or Vayne. basically every ad that has high mobility works with a CC support like a charm.

Best Sustain bot lane imo: Support Soraka or Sona with AD Ashe or Kogmaw or Missfortune.Every ad without a gap closer benefits more in lane with a support that can sustain him hard.

Personal Choice : i usually play Leona the past 5-6 days , and i request a graves or corki. if we face a soraka / sona , im grabbing exhaust and ignite. i ask my ad to be aggressive at lvl 2 , and we usually get the fb , or double kill at that time. if there is no hard sustain in lane , prefer flash exhaust.

Ascalon This Way

28-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absence of Light View Post
Yes.. I 2 can google. But that gives me no extra information on the why.. nor gives it some explanation on the how.. thats what I'm going for here
Basically you can always pick graves since he is one of the stronger and aggressive ad carry, but be sure to take an aggressive support too like leona/blitz/taric, enemies can't win trades since you have an amazing burst, and in the case of blitz if he hit his grab you have an easy kill.

I always take ignite with graves, at lvl6 if your support stun most of the time dash in buckshot/ulti/ignite will grant you a kill.

Absence of Light

28-06-2012

Thanks for the more detailed explanation.
Our best we shall do.
Let's hope we can win a few of our placement matches

Mikunyan

28-06-2012

The "classical - kill in 1 extended combo" botlane duo Taric + Sivir still works well, too.
You just need some good positioning when it comes to throwing the blade (hit no minions, hit on both ways.).

In a Stun + Shattter - Boomerang - Auto - Riccochet-Auto Combo everything and its mother drop dead or at least below 30% HP. Combine it with Taric + Sivir Ultis combined after 6 and yer in for some serious fun.