Fizz counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m4xDr0ne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-06-2012

How do you counter fizz on mid?
Today i played fizz and i didn't find any need for skill, i dominated mid a lot of times and games at all. But how do i counter him? I got owned alot of time even tho i had more mr and ap than the opposite fizz. I tried ahri/ryze/kass/brand/annie well i got lucky to get a fizz vs me all the times so i can try to counter him, and my only success was with brand and annie on the others he just Q's to get to me and that's like 40% of my hp. And on ahri/kass i had a lot more ap than him like i have 500-550 he has 300-400 and he does triple my dmg. If someone could tell me how to counter him i would be grateful, thanks in advance!

LoLYaHoO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-06-2012

Swain-come on fizz dive me!
Talon-run from me fizz!

-8? Have you ever played with Swain or Talon vs Fizz?

Nysted

27-06-2012

Get annie to lvl 6, have stun ready and ignite = dead fizz

Gank Luxus

27-06-2012

kennen?ryze?

Edit:

Attack him when you're pushing(fizz can't push since he's melee <.<), autoattack really hurts him(ignore his passive), in early game lvl 1-2 just play super aggressive,then later play safer and go roaming or just farming , fizz will be mad <.< Usually mages on mid's autoattack range is higher than fizz's Q range so just autoattack him and he'll go back home and lose gold/exp :P

Edit2:
My own opinion, because fizz is my favourite champ but I can't play him good :/, I'm really mad getting autoattacked by the enemy while they're pushing with tons of creeps so I couldnt be aggressive and when I start pushing the enemy just play fuc king safe <.<

EvilDevilCry

27-06-2012

Get Gragas
Let him dash
Use e and q
Fizz dead

Unfortunate

27-06-2012

Pick ahri, and max your w first.
Every time he jumps you just press w, combine this with a mr-resist runepage makes you win every trade. (you'll have 70+ mr at lv1)

Rarnd

27-06-2012

You need to trick him into using his dodge-jump too early, then you go all out on him. When that jump is on CD, fizz is pretty easy to eat up as he can only use his dash on an enemy. It's all about dodging his ult and not trying to engage him with his jump-dodge off CD.

Legit Korean

27-06-2012

Oh god, it's this ****ing thread again, when did Fizz become fotm?

Here's a list of decent counters to Fizz:

Ryze
Galio
Talon
Riven
Yorick
Jax
Darius
Mordekaiser
Kennen
Irelia
Gangplank
etc etc

Dragon King Rob

27-06-2012

orianna, shes f2p aswell.

Dragon King Rob

27-06-2012

Try AP sion, also works well