Singed counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dexthaaaa

27-06-2012

So my friends where latly loosing vs a singed and flammed that he was so strong and easy QQing all day. I said them i dont htink singed is strong rather slightly up after the nerfs of his ulti etc. (meaning he needs a decent buff but i can be wrong). They told me that Singed is o op in there mind because you cannīt counter him. So i said them "JUST DONT CHASE HIM!"

Now tell me guys what counters Singed in your opinion? In terms of champs, strategy etc. how to shut him down on top, all this stuff.

Thesc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-06-2012

Teemo
Kennen
Vayne
Vlad

- http://championselect.net/

OrangeCrushMoo

27-06-2012

brains
(stops you from chasing and focusing singed)
Bveil (singed can't pop it himself unless he wastes his fling, He needs a team mate to pop it and if that happens jump on his teammate and counter initiate. Plus MR and HP are nice)

Jared G

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-06-2012

Morde, Renekton, Riven, Rumble

Dexthaaaa

27-06-2012

reasons pls...

STALE

27-06-2012

riven and renekton have too much of a burst early, you cant come near minions

Infalk

27-06-2012

Jax, Olaf.

KMeson

27-06-2012

Galio too, though probably not as strong. Rush chalice and boots. Swain should work as well. Any champ with strong sustain should do fine against him too. Cait possibly too, lay traps, harass with range and use net if he gets too close. Morde.

Tbh, I don't see singed as a threat at all. But above all, no matter what you do, DO. NOT. CHASE. SINGED. Even if he is low hp. Anything longer 5 seconds to get him is stupid and not worth it.

Even WW would be good. Last hit, when he comes close, just Q him and get out of poison trail. He can't trade the damage.

Dexthaaaa

27-06-2012

lol who downvoted everything...? ô.o

Nanaki404

27-06-2012

Mordekaiser. In lane, his constant shield protect him against any kind of poison harass from Singed, and the range of his spells are enough to keep Singed away from farms.
Riven and Lee Sin are also good against Singed (in lane), thanks to their shield