Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwesomeGuy1997

10-18-2012

Hi riot, I have been playing League for about a year now, and 3v3 is my first and only love in this game. I do like the map design changes you are making ( boss looks awesome). BUT the changes you are making to the items are killing me :/ . I dont think you should remove core items such as blood thirster, madreds or soul stealer from 3v3. These items are a most buy on certain champions and i have not found any really good items that could replace these amongs your new items. Soo please, dont remove these 3 items from 3v3.

KurtIsTheWord

10-18-2012

I agree, I would hate to see TT disappear, why not make another map? The people who like TT as it is can and people who like the new one better can play the new one. Some changes are fine and needed but all the changes and plans that are posted now sound more like a new map. It would be a shame if TT disappears and evolves in a mixe up between TT en dominion.
One of the great things about TT is that even when your down and losing big time, one person can perfectly time dragon, kill it and with the buff you win. But if there are point in the jungle that u can controle for a global team buff then your fu**** when you are down.

Qster

10-18-2012

It is better to do as esche one card. Because I do not like Dominion and TT is now very similar to it. The more cards in the middle of expressway buff the whole point of the game changed in the 3x3. Now, at the exit of the forest at the bottom of the bushes there will be very difficult and gankanut nshn not placing wards. I really like the old TT as a standard game type only fewer players and the game does not last an hour. I lost a lot of time on the old TT and do not want to move to saversheno new style of play. I would like that used in the old CT facilitated the woods, and all ostolnoe left as it was ... Because many of the champions could not go to the forest only because yuolshaya dependence on mana ...

Qster

10-19-2012

My suggestion is to put this card as Dominion TT. and leave the bar two cards ie 5x5 and 3x3.

Pulsatic

10-23-2012

Pls riot we Need 3on3 rank solo queue with this new map update^^

NeoXBlast

10-25-2012

Riot plz change the map only in the new season or at least stay the old TT until the end of season 2 ... i wanna get gold medal and re-learn the map will be hard to me get gold because i worl and the time is short ...

Farlok

10-25-2012

Hi,
just a simple question:

why don't create a new map instead of replace the old TT that is the preferred map for millions of summoners ?

Mr GolD KARV

10-25-2012

Quote:
FerritinCRO:
Yeah TT is pretty imbalanced atm... We need some changes... Draft Mode... Solo Queue...

about the solo queue, we, community, request that you Rioters implement solo queue for 3v3 because many players don't have team and want to play 3v3 ranked, here's the link to thread so more people can upvote this request for riot: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=780897

Thank you!

TERMINATOR951

10-26-2012

Quote:
NeoXBlast:
Riot plz change the map only in the new season or at least stay the old TT until the end of season 2 ... i wanna get gold medal and re-learn the map will be hard to me get gold because i worl and the time is short ...
it is poinntless to ask this update was probably designed for halloween

wuzzyduf

10-26-2012

I would like the old TT back... i don't really like this map and i think some people agree to this... cant you bring th old TT back and give this new map a new name + place it also with 3v3 so people can choose if they want to play on the new map or the old TT