Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gerael

07-27-2012

Oh, God bless you, finally someone caring about Twisted Treeline...
You are our hope for better days (games) at the grounds of Twisted Treeline!

MoD Mustafa63

08-02-2012

Make the base a bit bigger, if u lose your inhib with 3 champs its very easy to defend the last turret and in the same time earn endless money of the free creeps

MoD Mustafa63

08-02-2012

Quote:
Ufer:
F.uck u all! Riot s.ucks ! All what riot wants is money u a.ssholes! What do u want to do? Ban me? Haha riot gives a f.uck of his gamers! U f.ucking asssssshole!.

Then dont play and btw everthing in the world is for money

Dermiana

08-04-2012

I do agree on what few people said here, jungles are soo strong I do like speed buff on some ap champs, but not all can solo that buff alone, need pretty high lv for that and low cd, cuz ap champs basics dont do mutch (well, you can get Lech Bane, but still need to use ability to active it and then all depends on champs cd on skills).
A dragon can solo pretty easy and yeah, gives not so little advantage...

In whole, I do whant some more love to this map, cuzI and friends like going ranked there Nice map

JobHolic

08-11-2012

I'm very eager to see the new Twisted Treeline, not only because I heard you will make jungling a lil' more easier, but also because I bet there will be some new tactics.

I'll list here what I would like to see in the reworked TT:

Easier jungle. The championpool for jungle is way too small, only because the damage they do is way too high. Make it scale with lategame. Also, increasing the duration of buffs could be considered.

Soloqueue. It would draw more people to there, including me. At the moment, you can get a rank only by playing in a team, but then you could rise in ELO and shine as an individual, regardless of 2 good others.

Making " turtling " harder. It plays a great role in the mode, so I'd like to see it even after rework. How this request could be fulfilled. Well, one good option is decreasing the range of the laser. This also makes moving the nexus and it's turret further from the base's wall, so Kog Maw's can't hit it over the wall with it's W.

Customized items. Just like in Dominion, I would like to have some items, that can't be bought in Summoner's Rift, since I bet creating items that are balanced in both SR and TT is **** hard.

This could have been put in the " Easier jungle " section, but I want to remind about this separately. Increase the amount of damage and health dragon has. It's not cool that certain teamcomps can do the dragon at level 6 - 8.

Keeping the importance of mobility. I simply love how you need to be mobile in TT. The walls should be kept like they are now. I also like the bushes, they are in good spots at the moment.

Here's my " tiny " list. If possible, could you give us a date, when the changes would step in? Or even some sort of clue about it?

RE4VER

09-14-2012

solo/duo Q would be nice and also please make the base bigger there are too many things wrong with it, eg kog's w can shoot over the wall to the nexus, the laser is too close to the nexus turret, etc.

Am3r0z

09-15-2012

I like it

Osvis

10-04-2012

I liked the week he came, now... he forgot about us again

Faith69

10-09-2012

Add Draft mode for solo queue pls.

I hope Riot answ here ...

Swazi psyanide

10-18-2012

Well, there's the announcement for the new TT being tested on PBE, despite no apparent feedback on this side. Maybe there's activity on the NA forums, as per usual.

Still...... THANK YOU RIOT FOR DOING SOMETHING WITH THIS MAP!!! I might piss and moan but I'm still your fanboy at the end of the day.... *sigh* so sad, I am.