Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freaky Seaky

12-02-2013

I went 3 vs 3 with my team and lol server just crashed we couldnt get in the game untill we lost the game so do something that never happens again

Rol chimaster

12-10-2013

Greetings Nome, i hope you are still monitoring these posts despite the lack of recent replies. I have a simple question not really about balance or anything related to the current state of 3v3, I only want to know if you guys at riot are aware of the many requests to consider the implentation of the old/vintage 3v3 map into matchmaking again. A long time ago i wrote to the supports with the question. I got a pretty polite answer that if there would be demand then riot may reconsider it. Sadly after that i didn't really pay attention to the news as i tought rallying enough like minded people to make themselves heard would be tricky so i abandoned my wishes. I just recently returned to the cause and was suprised that threads were already opened to urge this. I was very happy to see this but in the same time sad that despite this we didn't get an official response from riot addressing our request. So the only thing I ask is to reply collectively to these cries so we can finally know where we stand, do we have a chance for this now or in the future? Or just beat us with the "facts" hammer about why this couldn't work. Just.please.don't.leave.us.in.the.dark. That, and freigning ignorance is one of the worst habits developers take to elevate a wall between them and the community. I understand the the truth may hurt us and generate backlash but if you could send us the message without being too harsh then at least that can give us peace and we can go back to playing the new 3v3, while us 3v3 veterans can occasionally remember the good 'ol days while crying ourselves to sleep at night. (or is this just me?(jk)).

I write this with a history of playing at least 1000 matches on the old 3v3, as I have played 90% of my games there before the renewal of the map. I hope you understand my standpoint and my obsession a little. Thank you in advance if you decide to respond, and this message at least gets to you RiotNome .

numsemix

02-12-2014

Guys what do you guys what the NEW 3v3 or the OLD 3v3 give this a like if you think that the old 3v3 is the best with wards,more buffs,dragon and bigger.

And if you dont like the old and want the new then post a reply "want the new"

- Numsemix

RubberPigy

03-17-2014

So I think that all of these maps need to be brought to the same level in terms of their visuals... Each map besides ARAM is clunky and the visuals are mixed between seasons 2-4. This is including the team minions. Seasonal minions would even be amazing, even minor seasonal decorations on some buildings would be enough to change the utter visual staleness that is League of Legends.
Just trying my luck in this stale thread...
Seriously please do something about the visuals.. The champions are fine for now

Dusky Fu

07-02-2014

When will the spiking in game isssue be fixed ?

PkerzNL

07-06-2014

why got twisted treeline so huge fps drop? than summoners rift?

Gosu Ligas

07-10-2014

wow

UncleDirty

01-21-2015

I like TT as it is now but i want ranked solo que but most of all i want draft mode for games when your team mates aint availeble.