Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Introduction and Setting Expectations

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotNome

Game Designer

06-26-2012

Hey guys!

Though we've already become acquainted, consider this our formal introduction. I am the new designer on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and Proving Grounds. This means that I am a liaison between the community and the live design team, and will provide support on gameplay-related matters, including balance, itemization, mechanics, and bug fixes. This does not include non-gameplay concerns such as matchmaking, queue times, or competitions, though I will escalate and champion them across departments when possible.

I wish to work not just for the community, but with the community, and this means that the effectiveness of our relationship is implicit upon a mutual understanding. I will be happy to provide design input, but in return, expect that debates will be logical and objective. For clarity, I ask that thread titles be reflective of their subject matter; there is no need to draw my attention with "RiotNome", as I will read and respond to all relevant subjects. If you have multiple issues to discuss, start a separate thread for each issue to keep discussions relevant, separate, and on-topic. I will try to address topics across all English-speaking realms, though if there is something deserves an immediate response, you may contact me on Twitter (@RiotNome (https://twitter.com/#!/riotnome)). Finally, if you have personal or non-topical questions, you may ask them here.

I look forward to improving Dominion together!

Dominus Arts

06-27-2012

Welcome to Our World, The World of Dominion!

Sylian

Recruiter

06-28-2012

I'm Captain* Sylian and I approve this message.

*Team captain of a Dominion team gives me the right to call myself captain, right? Right?

Recycled Goods

06-29-2012

Glad to have you on board, Nome.
Hope to play some more games with you and see you in the chat and on the forums more often

CloudNein HitIer

07-04-2012

So sick of this ****ttgaame. Fu riot! Fu and your black players!! Hahahahah fkn slavess!!! Send them nigghaaass back to mexico!!!1 you can all suckk my horsediuuuiiikkk!!! Hahahahaha :d:d:d:d::d:d:d ****kk this game and all of the fknnnn noob players! :d:d:d:d:d:dd

saMutoru

07-05-2012

Welcome! and will you come to gamescom this year?

zempm

07-05-2012

Welcome!!

Nice to meet you

daviddos92

07-24-2012

Nome, when will you come in the Chatroom again and spectate one or two games ?
I am pretty sure lots of good dominion players want to give their 2 cents to the changes on Urgot and Kassa

DiscworldDeath

07-24-2012

Quote:
daviddos92:
Nome, when will you come in the Chatroom again and spectate one or two games ?
I am pretty sure lots of good dominion players want to give their 2 cents to the changes on Urgot and Kassa

The consensus on both NA and eu-w seems to be "Not enough yet!"

cristymessi

07-27-2012

I'm sorry please return my contu