Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Catch the Teemo Draft SR (my variation)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oamlzy

06-25-2012

Sounds good it's like capture the leader in GoW only you can't chainsaw that mother****kaaa.

oamlzy

06-25-2012

If you ever need some beta testers add me!

Tamat

Lead Community Manager

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

06-25-2012

I LOVE Capture the Teemo. Definitely one of my favorite community created modes. I do think you should clarify one of your rules, however.

Quote:
Vermilion Red:

Basic rules:
  • Teemo can only purchase items in the beginning of the game.

In addition to an initial purchase, Teemo should be able to buy when he dies the first time. Having an itemized Teemo becomes even more important if he dies once before the 10 minute mark.

Just my 2cp...

smitske

06-25-2012

These kind of threads they answer...
Addressing the poor treatment of non NA community they ignore, but this they respond to, just unbelievable.

LoLFI red

06-26-2012

Tamat: We came up with this in SR when we found out that getting the kill on teemo became harder and harder with a good defense team - so it's kinda "difficulty ramps up" kind of thing, plus the fact that we try to play stopwatch mode means both teams will endure the same hardship.

I'll list it as an optional rule however, thanks for the post

Milk Biscuit

07-04-2012

can teemo attack ? i just want to know