What AD should i buy? Vayne or Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slaapslak

24-06-2012

*title*

WierdThing

24-06-2012

I dont play ADs but i would recommend vayne,good mobility,true dmg,steroid ulti..Way better than caitlyn for lategame but now that i mention it everyone is better than caitlyn lategame.

RaqzNL

24-06-2012

Graves

Tsuchimikado4

24-06-2012

Draven

Two Jokers

24-06-2012

They're pretty different.

Vayne has short range and is strong late game while Caitlyn is the complete opposite. Whichever suits your playstyle best.

Feldemon

24-06-2012

Don't buy caitlyn because she doesn't work anymore. I have her and when I pick her all I get is flame for picking loser champion.

Also, she is much harder to win with then with other champs like Trist who also has good range.

The problem is: they get real close real fast and you cant escape (your E sucks in lane). Fail champ who relied on OP ad and now she isnt Op anymore and cant do anything at all. Taric ad better choice.

Thaaone

24-06-2012

i have NO idea why people hate on caitlyn so much, she is a Great carry.
has big range has awesome poke, her traps can reveal vital information open fights and dominate bushes for your support.
she has an escape and a passive that is really awesome.

she is just a bit harder to play then some others after laning phase, but if you master her she is really amazing. i went to 1750+ rating by mostly playing caitlyn.

anyway on topic, it does indeed depends on how your playstyle is, vayne is not so strong early game but great lategame, and can really carry your team IF they know how to protect you.

cait is very strong in lane phase though, some say cait falls off a bit late game (i dont notice it at all) and can really carry.

i wouldnt be able to pick between them, However, imo vayne is a bit of a risky pick in ranked . because her early really needs to be Good or the game has to be quite long

Magic Lama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldemon View Post
Don't buy caitlyn because she doesn't work anymore. I have her and when I pick her all I get is flame for picking loser champion.

Also, she is much harder to win with then with other champs like Trist who also has good range.

The problem is: they get real close real fast and you cant escape (your E sucks in lane). Fail champ who relied on OP ad and now she isnt Op anymore and cant do anything at all. Taric ad better choice.
Dear god do not listen to this thing ...

Both of the ad carrys works very well but all the championpicks is situational so it basically comes down to what playstyle you want. if you like to be aggresive go with vayne otherwise pick caitlyn.

SNSD Sooyoung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-06-2012

dont buy vayne until she gets buffed. morello has said that he feels that vayne is a little underpowered than other carries

Molusco6

24-06-2012

catl if you are a bad last hit (passive helps alot) or if you dont play to much carry, catl is very easy to play, vayne for me is the carry more op on lol but is hard to play you real need to know your stun. and vayne is weak on hp (armor and magic re) so you need to know to how to figth on team figths (use her stealth to avoid the enemy team to focus you), so if you are low on ad carry buy catl, if you think you are a good player buy vayne