End of the season 2 and the rewards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TT LongB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-06-2012

Season 2 will end 28th august this summer after the DreamHack Event and season 3 will start 1th september. Since its much work for the servers to reset all accounts elo and implement a new map. And also activate the "Achivements". They will need this few days to try it out so it all works.

Bronze [1250-1399] 25% - Glorious Poppy [Skin] and a second layer of bronze frame on profile.
SilVer [1400-1519] 10% - Regifted Wukong [Skin] and a second layer of silver frame on profile.
Gold [1520 - 1899] 2% - Vandal Sivir [Skin] and a second layer of gold frame on profile.
Platinum [1900+] 0.2% - Diamond Anivia [Skin] and a second layer of platinum frame on profile.

Note* You get the skins below your medal aswell. So platinum gets all 4 and silver 2.

Source** LoLWiki and Reddit post from a Rioter.

ThriasTheDragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-06-2012

Where do you have this info from? Any links?

f0nZ

23-06-2012

Source?

Edit: So I have until 28th August to reach Platinum
Edit2: Dreamhack event was 16-19th June, next one is only September.

TT LongB

23-06-2012

f0nZ

23-06-2012

Link not names, also the "season 2 conclusion" will be at 13th October with that 5 Million Riot Prize. So yeah, without link, it's fake.

Shinzii

23-06-2012

"Announced by RedBeard:
Summoners!

We are pleased to announce the biggest League of Legends tournament to date: the Season Two World Championship!

On October 13, 2012, Riot Games will host the thrilling conclusion of our $5 million season in Los Angeles, California."

So how does it end in august? Fake.

JackGim

23-06-2012

wth is a "regifted" wukong? he's always at the top

Rainheart87

23-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBoardDude View Post
Season 2 will end 28th august this summer after the DreamHack Event and season 3 will start 1th september. Since its much work for the servers to reset all accounts elo and implement a new map. And also activate the "Achivements". They will need this few days to try it out so it all works.

Bronze [1250-1399] 25% - Glorious Poppy [Skin] and a second layer of bronze frame on profile.
SilVer [1400-1519] 10% - Regifted Wukong [Skin] and a second layer of silver frame on profile.
Gold [1520 - 1899] 2% - Vandal Sivir [Skin] and a second layer of gold frame on profile.
Platinum [1900+] 0.2% - Diamond Anivia [Skin] and a second layer of platinum frame on profile.

Note* You get the skins below your medal aswell. So platinum gets all 4 and silver 2.

troll spotted

Shinzii

23-06-2012

btw, the same post was made 2 weeks ago in a thread called "What should be the gifts for season 2"

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=452882

Obvious troll.

DiePotato

07-08-2012

what if our team 5vs5 is gold and solo queue is bronze and 3vs3 is platinium?do i get all 4 skins cause of my team 3vs3 or 3vs3 is not counted and i get gold skin or do i get bronze skin cause team isnt counted? i really need to know cause thats the case right now O_O