Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

End of the season 2 and the rewards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LongB

06-23-2012

Season 2 will end 28th august this summer after the DreamHack Event and season 3 will start 1th september. Since its much work for the servers to reset all accounts elo and implement a new map. And also activate the "Achivements". They will need this few days to try it out so it all works.

Bronze [1250-1399] 25% - Glorious Poppy [Skin] and a second layer of bronze frame on profile.
SilVer [1400-1519] 10% - Regifted Wukong [Skin] and a second layer of silver frame on profile.
Gold [1520 - 1899] 2% - Vandal Sivir [Skin] and a second layer of gold frame on profile.
Platinum [1900+] 0.2% - Diamond Anivia [Skin] and a second layer of platinum frame on profile.

Note* You get the skins below your medal aswell. So platinum gets all 4 and silver 2.

Source** LoLWiki and Reddit post from a Rioter.

ThriasTheDragon

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Where do you have this info from? Any links?

f0nZ

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Source?

Edit: So I have until 28th August to reach Platinum
Edit2: Dreamhack event was 16-19th June, next one is only September.

LongB

06-23-2012

f0nZ

Recruiter

06-23-2012

Link not names, also the "season 2 conclusion" will be at 13th October with that 5 Million Riot Prize. So yeah, without link, it's fake.

Shinzii

06-23-2012

"Announced by RedBeard:
Summoners!

We are pleased to announce the biggest League of Legends tournament to date: the Season Two World Championship!

On October 13, 2012, Riot Games will host the thrilling conclusion of our $5 million season in Los Angeles, California."

So how does it end in august? Fake.

JackGim

06-23-2012

wth is a "regifted" wukong? he's always at the top

Rainheart87

06-23-2012

Quote:
LongBoardDude:
Season 2 will end 28th august this summer after the DreamHack Event and season 3 will start 1th september. Since its much work for the servers to reset all accounts elo and implement a new map. And also activate the "Achivements". They will need this few days to try it out so it all works.

Bronze [1250-1399] 25% - Glorious Poppy [Skin] and a second layer of bronze frame on profile.
SilVer [1400-1519] 10% - Regifted Wukong [Skin] and a second layer of silver frame on profile.
Gold [1520 - 1899] 2% - Vandal Sivir [Skin] and a second layer of gold frame on profile.
Platinum [1900+] 0.2% - Diamond Anivia [Skin] and a second layer of platinum frame on profile.

Note* You get the skins below your medal aswell. So platinum gets all 4 and silver 2.

troll spotted

Shinzii

06-23-2012

btw, the same post was made 2 weeks ago in a thread called "What should be the gifts for season 2"

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=452882

Obvious troll.

DiePotato

08-07-2012

what if our team 5vs5 is gold and solo queue is bronze and 3vs3 is platinium?do i get all 4 skins cause of my team 3vs3 or 3vs3 is not counted and i get gold skin or do i get bronze skin cause team isnt counted? i really need to know cause thats the case right now O_O