Teemo counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daskeizer

23-06-2012

hello everyone.

as the title says i want a teemo counter,hes just too annoying with his blind,and his JBjhbwefrg65srfUIF(rtoiupqgn-9 )98!@%$^ mushrooms.

i usually play AD/hybrid ez
Tank/bit of AP shen
AP Burst viktor.

any tips?

-daskeizer

Hyogetaki Hisame

23-06-2012

Hi Daskeizer,

The best champs to counter teemo are those with stealth themselves, and/or champs who can find him even when his passive is on ( Such as soraka's Q, morganna's R and Katarina's R)

You could also use a high sustain champ and just farm as if there is no tomorrow, he will most certainly give up harrasing you if he finds out that he can't kill you or make you B.

Another alternative, when playing 1 v 1 against him, is to take a high range champ and harass the little guy from afar, Lux and Xerath are pretty good at this.

Finally, if you really believe that you can't compete, just take champs with more harassing power and burst him down, Akali and Leblanc excels at that.

For more counter, you should check this website : http://championselect.net/champ/Teemo

Good luck in your next matches!

-Hyogetaki Hisame

Hola Pie

23-06-2012

Hmmm never had too much problems with him playing Ezreal.

Just dont stay and try to burst him down when he blinded you. Q him down. If he blinds you jump out with E and go back with q/w combo.

owner of lol

25-06-2012

If it feels like you're total losing control, ask your jungler for some ganks

HybridxAngel

25-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskeizer View Post
hello everyone.

as the title says i want a teemo counter,hes just too annoying with his blind,and his JBjhbwefrg65srfUIF(rtoiupqgn-9 )98!@%$^ mushrooms.

i usually play AD/hybrid ez
Tank/bit of AP shen
AP Burst viktor.

any tips?

-daskeizer
Pick vladimir start with boots and pots . you win trades easy you got sustain e+q if you have a chance
On lvl 5-6 i always have enough for hextech revolver push lane go get it
And he cant get you out of the lane

twun

25-06-2012

use an AD caster with a gap closer, try pantheon he squishes teemo.

Teylamade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

25-06-2012

I play teemo and i have a hard time against any hero with a good gap closer. As soon as i come in to harass, they jump on me and melee me until i ran back to tower. Worst matchup for me was volibear, as his sprint+flip+slow kills me every time unless i flash

LoveJessAndPoppy

25-06-2012

Volibear is easy, just W when he Q's, I've never lost to a Volibear, I got a win in my history against a Volibear too I think.

People who I struggle against as Teemo is, Akali, infinite harass because of energy, and huge burst at 6
Shen is annoying with his Q spam, a good Jarvan will tear you up, Kayle is by far one of the worst.

People you can beat as Teemo, if you play well.

Irelia - come level 9 her healing is beat by your E her dash/stun is nothing with your Q and W away and kite

Olaf, if he cant hit his Q he's easy, just poke and Kite

Riven, Q Q Q, you W to avoid her W and poke

All the top laners can be beat by Teemo, only people I find hard is Vlad, cos his auto rage is better than yours, he'll always win trades and good sustain, and Kayle, even if you get Kayle low, the chances of her ult being down is slim, the cooldown is too low, just farm as best you can.

evemidorafk

26-06-2012

Rumble pretty good counter.
coz he is ap. And ap counter teemo

Broken Envoke

26-06-2012

Swain kills Teemo hard after lvl6 so just farm and stay out of his blind range which is quite long.

Just hit your QEW when he goes for a blind and just caw caw his face off.