Rune Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeNet1X

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-06-2012

Hey guys i just noticed that i have 2 rune pages instead of three that my friends have
Can anyone help me?
Also there is no + so i can't add
any other rune pages

edit: i will just change the runes i my current page before playing a match..am not going 2 spend 6300 for a rune page.

Thaaone

22-06-2012

i think you only start with 2, and have to buy the others with Riot points or influence points.

dreamwanderer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-06-2012

runepages can be purchased in the store

edit: But they are VERY expensive., refer to this topic: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=394452

edit 2: Trolls stop down-voting the OP, he asked a serious question, and it would be fair to answer instead.

GeNet1X

23-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwanderer View Post
runepages can be purchased in the store
yes but my friends start with 3 runes pages instead of 2 like me..

dreamwanderer

23-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genet1Czz View Post
yes but my friends start with 3 runes pages instead of 2 like me..
Yeah, if i'm not wrong, they changed it a few months back so that new players start with 3 not with 2 like the older players did.

@ RIOT: It would be fair to give all old players 1 rune page to compensate.

Hewwos

Flodgrisen

23-06-2012

accually it can be if they are old players that they got it when lol won a award like 2 years ago or smth and everyone got a free runepage

GeNet1X

23-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwanderer View Post
Yeah, if i'm not wrong, they changed it a few months back so that new players start with 3 not with 2 like the older players did.

@ RIOT: It would be fair to give all old players 1 rune page to compensate.
ok,i will just change the runes i my current page before playing a match..am not going 2 spend 6300 for a rune page..

Miff Oh Man

23-06-2012

They gave players another rune page long ago. And yeah, can changing runes in the pages over and over again if you don't want to spend ip on them, I did that when it worked during champion selection but when it got changed I dind't want to have my friends waiting on me before queueing everytime just because I don't want to spend some ip on another page.

dreamwanderer

23-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miffo i Skogen View Post
They gave players another rune page long ago. And yeah, can changing runes in the pages over and over again if you don't want to spend ip on them, I did that when it worked during champion selection but when it got changed I dind't want to have my friends waiting on me before queueing everytime just because I don't want to spend some ip on another page.
No offence mate, but 6300 isn't "some ip"