Meja's Soulstealer stack bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghatak

13-06-2010

Yesterday i was playing with annie mid vs teemo. I did my tibers stun combo and after i casted all my spells he was running away very low hp. My pet chased him and i think the aoe fire dot (or pet normal attack) killed him.
I had 2 stacks on my meja before this fight and didnt get 2 extra stacks for this kill.
I double checked my score (2-0) after that kill (bought meja before first kill) and the chat log and everything confirmed i killed him.
Very wierd.

mozzey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-06-2010

there mudt be sth wrong with tibbers, today i killed the golem with my tibbers hitting him, but i didnt get the buff... there was no one around, for that noone could steal it....

Zooltan

13-06-2010

I could imagine that you don't get any buffs when your pet kills something. Neither item and creep buffs. This could be intentional from the programmers, or something they just haven't thought about yet.

peexEU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

14-06-2010

Heimerdinger's turrets considered as a pet and if you kill golem with turrets you can get the buff.

Fugly Shmugly

14-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozzey View Post
there mudt be sth wrong with tibbers, today i killed the golem with my tibbers hitting him, but i didnt get the buff... there was no one around, for that noone could steal it....
Same ****, bro.