Vayne or Draven? Or...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadopaw

22-06-2012

Caitlin is still the best late game carry IMHO.. :P but you gotta get there first and make good use of your yordie traps in team fights

gizuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-06-2012

So Ori is no good with the current meta? Mmmm It's a pity, seems rather fun to play her bot. I think I have to give Trist a try, since I haven't really done so, even though I do own her. It's kind of disappointing to hear that Draven falls of late game, he seems to have good damage+utility (to an extent, with the displacer and the global ult), but I guess I will have to try him to see if the fun is worth the "downgrade" from Vayne.

Guess I'll end up getting lulu sooner or later, if I don't enjoy Draven's lanning. Then again, I rarely play mid (due to lame runepage that's still in the works), so I think I will discard Orianna for now.

Thanks for the advice, I will try out Ez and Draven first, then I might get Lulu if I don't enjoy them, or maybe I'll just buy a **** load of runes to complete my ap rune page (Using the MR/level from my Jungle Runepage is really a bad idea, but I haven't spent much on ap/lvl blues either, since I don't play many ap).

TN euw Placitum

22-06-2012

Vayne is one of the best hyper carrys in late game, you just need to hold it to late game and its gg.

Graveyard

22-06-2012

ezreal sucks as an ad carry, stop saying "he's my main" because that **** skin is comming out, idiots!

anyway back to topic: vayne needs a buff to be in line with all other ad's tbh she's a late game AS (attack speed) carry i main her as my ad in ranked try this build

boots + pots
zeal
bf sword
zeal
Infinity edge
blood thirster
zeal to PD
frozen malet
zeal to PD

attack speed early game on vayne why and why dont you get IE first?

ok now IE first is good on carrys like ashe, sivir ect but attack speed make your damage insane on vayne why? bolts! remember you land 3 bolts on someone that deals TRUE DAMAGE ignoring armor's ect overall it will deal more damage early game than anyother carry (excluding graves) and extra movement speed to boot adding to your passive, trust me try this build, works in ranked for me.

though some people like to believe that all ad's should be built the same why i strongly disagree, look at passives more, and ablity's like varus is also a AS carry like vayne.

the strongest ad's atm are graves and tristana ...though i dont play both T.T

gizuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-06-2012

Mmmmmmm I'm going to try that build, conventional builds don't allow for hp, but going into an AS/crit/hp and slow buildmight do the trick for Vayne. It's not like I haven't played her with AS before, but when I did, I used to go AS all the way (Wit's, PD, Mardreds and some defensive items as well as a bit of damage).

Still, is it really good to go for the true damage in silverbolts early game? 6+% +X in true damage against 600-1000hp targets doesn't seem like a big improvement vs Tumble hit and run tactics :S

Is Ez really that ****ed up as an AD carry?

Ps. I thought Cait was more of an early game champ than late

darkslayer197

04-01-2013

ik i am too late but i have both draen have higher skill cap and u donot realy have to catch ur axes u can just take advantage of hight damage of the first 2 hits as u donot need to move when catching them