I just ALT+F4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qwasd

19-06-2012

Having nice evening, just thought, what a nice time to play LoL.
So i join ranked game. Game is going for 1min 30 sec and 1 of my teammates is 0/3/0. Roamed and fed intentionally all lanes. I couldn't stand it any more, so i quit.
This is like my "last words" before admins, which probably will ban me for "multiple leaves".
Yes - lately i leave games. Very much. Like once every day. I wont waste my time any more waiting for my braindead team to surrender. Even game like this - where 1 of my teammate is feeding intentionally, my team for 95% wouldnt surrender @ 20 and would spit in my face - "LOOK AT DREAMHACK, PERFECT EXAMPLE HOW YOU CAN WIN ****ING GAME WHEN YOU ARE 27K BEHIND".

iMaple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-06-2012

sucks to be you

rufib

19-06-2012

1 of your team is terrible, on purpose or not, so you decide to be disrespectful to 3 others, and 5 opponents.
What a nice way of thinking.

qwasd

19-06-2012

it wasnt disrespectful. I just gave enemy win as easy as it would be with me. So why waste time ?
and ofcourse. Like after every other game. IT IS MY FAULT that we lost this game. just because my nick is in red after game. IT IS 10000x WORSE THAN FEEDING EVERY TIME YOU CAN DO IT.

broken game, even more broken community

Groovy4life

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwasd View Post
I just gave enemy win as easy as it would be with me.

You fail to see that this game is not about winning. It's about playing it.

By going AFK you ruined the game even more than any intentional feeder.

Duaex

19-06-2012

What if I told you, that people just like you are the reason of this broken community?

Exilon1

19-06-2012

If you leave the game, no matter what, then the game will be 100% lost because of you. If you leave, you're putting yourself up to blame. I understand how hard it feels to be in similar situations (believe it or not, everyone gets those kind of games once in a while), but that kind of reaction and attitude solves absolutely nothing. If you think the community is broken, do something about it - don't make an effort to add up to the toxicity it already suffers from. If you do, you have absolutely no right to complain about it.

Hamashimura

19-06-2012

クソゲームをプレイすることを学ぶ

qwasd

19-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
クソゲームをプレイすることを学ぶ
Learn to play 4v6 ? 3v8 ? ill let my team learn this game 3v6 or whatever. i just wont waste my time on these ruined and ****ed up games. There is nothing i can learn there.
And believe me, this is not the firs time i get leavers.

I remember, 2 y ago, game was much better...

Bauce Lawyerson

19-06-2012

There is no polite way of saying this, you will not be missed.