Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Greek Launch Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steve4games

06-21-2012

So where this event will be?And what time?Sorry for my english

Booncrusher

Recruiter

06-21-2012

Greeks have no work in the economic crisis, but they are gonna play LoL xD hahahahahha

SiNe2010

06-21-2012

Quote:
Demorphic:
Greek support will be launched on EUNE.

Players on EUW will be offered a free one-way transfer to EUNE.

The tournament may be on our tournament realm yes.

Event date is yet to be released. We appreciate your exams and will make every effort not to disrupt them with an awesome League of legends party.

Please be aware that the eSports scene for Greece on EUNE is about to explode.

How will you know if someone is greek so you can give him a free transfer to EUNE ?

Xaldin24

06-21-2012

Quote:
stiffmaystor:
**** the greeks no one cares about them

Well, no one cares about you, too.

Eternalis

06-21-2012

enjoy it

White0Killer

06-21-2012

Quote:
steve4games:
So where this event will be?And what time?Sorry for my english

Athens 14 of July
Αθηνα 14 Ιουλιου

DexEvilness

06-21-2012

Quote:
Demorphic:
Wait and see. I love it.

Is there any chance to get the skin if we live somewhere in Greece but not in Athens? If so, how?

GFeu Snorlax

06-21-2012

So I'm really following this topic the last few days and guys this topic is getting rough some people are saying Greek people are the cause of the issue that Greece has at the moment I'm here to clarify some things to the people who don't know what is going on.

Well let's start back in the day Greece got in the EU under false conditions this is a mess up of all the other countries which didn't carefully looked at the Greece economy. So Greece got into a crisis cause of the bad economy we have (caused by American banks) and gets blamed. I think there is such a huge huge difference between government and people since one individual can't do a lot. The Greek government decided to keep this a secret from the Greek people which is a decision of let's say 200-300 people. Let's blame those people instead of the Greek people It's their fault and I think Greek people shouldn't be blamed for their mistake. Greek people do have money the only problem is that a lot of people are losing their job which is such a shame and I truly feel sorry for those people It's wrong to see innocent people pay for the mistakes of others. So stop whining let's support these people who are accused of awful things let's make them feel welcome in the EU cause a lot of people are rejecting them for their nationality.

Constantine 4

06-21-2012

I'm from the city veria and looking for a fellow greek gamer to let me stay in his home for as long as the event lasts. probably ill stay 1 night only. im 17 and easy going guy. youll get no troubles from me . I will come alone and I want somewhere to stay for the night! reply to me here if anyone wants to help me .
-Kwstas

LEGRAND21

06-21-2012

i'm greek