Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Greek Launch Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragada

06-20-2012

Riot i hope you know it will be really hard to translate English to Greek and most times if you are not carefully it will lead to such a fail that wont be even funny.( This has happened at too many games that tryed to be translated into Greek language).

Ofcourse this is somethink that we will know after the grand release but consider makeing a forum on how we can help you improve the Greek language of this game so in the end we will be able to enjoy this game to the maximum.

Asmoudeus

06-20-2012

Well that is very pleased to hear that Thank you Riot !!!
I will spread the word about it..

Barnabyss

06-20-2012

you guys have bigger problems than winning a LOL tournament, good thing you have this game to help you ignore the catastrophic implosion of jobs and livelihoods.

Apocalypse

06-20-2012

Quote:
Barnabyss:
you guys have bigger problems than winning a LOL tournament, good thing you have this game to help you ignore the catastrophic implosion of jobs and livelihoods.

Regardless of downvotes, he is sort of right... Well, kids may have time for this tournament, but mature people should think how to keep greece in eurozone :|

No offense, just my thoughts on this problem.

The Amarthus

06-20-2012

i was wondering what the excact date of the event is
could somebody pls tell me?

Kowe The Ewok

06-21-2012

Explosive mood, Germans not invited.
I think a Greek launch was a good idea.
The Greek are used to Riot.

Trollface.jpg

SHotOS

06-21-2012

Quote:
LoRD0fHELL:
Yes of course RIOT... The whole Greece is only one city... Athens... Children from the entire country want to be in that party but we are not so wealth to pay 100 euros to go to athens from different locations! Why dont make a tour in Greece? Visiting other cities like Thessaloniki Alexandroupoli and Chania? Why a whole country is represented by only one city? Thank you...

They said that if someone wants to play will do it online and then if he goes to the finals RIOT will pay for the airplane... also... they made so much for us and you still whining because you cant go to the party? Then dont go! Do you also want the party to take place in your house so you wont have to leave your pc?

stiffmaystor

06-21-2012

**** the greeks no one cares about them

DarkWind93

06-21-2012

what about greek players that play on eu west?
and do we play with our accounts on the event or with premade 30lvl acounts?

Holygnome

06-21-2012

Geia sas, h omada mas psaxnei gia jungler opote opoios endiaferetai na parei meros sto tournoua kai paizei jungle kante add stn EUW <<Holygnome>> gia perissoteres plhrofories.