Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Greek Launch Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sXn Bijhon BR

06-20-2012

EU queria saber quando vão lançar o server brasileiro..um server em português
obrigado...

S2...

Ormazt

06-20-2012

uhg... Even if you held the event right in my back yard, I would not be able to afford the entry fee. Sorry cant join the party.

I hope that everyone who does go to the event has a nice time. Try not to break to much things there

Lukyzz

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Demorphic i would like to ask if Riot is coming to Lithuania? It would be very awesome if they would...

Kiam69

06-20-2012

Quote:
Larcen:
I want to ask , do we have to be level 30 to take part in the tournament ? I'm asking because i know a few good greek players who are not level 30 but they want to take part in it .

Noone is good before level 30... and before 2k games more......

Noone....

HeyR

06-20-2012

Translate in italy asap omg we are milions!

METALHEAD9

06-20-2012

come to greece to see how pros play

sØrry for ks

06-20-2012

i wanna make a wish ...( i call it wish because i know its almost hard to make it true and real....anyway i wont say ((can u come to our country morocco??)))) but i would say...i wish to visit us

Nick Strife

06-20-2012

Quote:
meDeadly:
these greece ****ers should rather pay their depts to the european union because I won't pay more taxes just because they can't handle their money.

Are u from Germany??? Blame your own politicians.. they are not helping Greeece.. they are taxing you in order to gain money... HIGH LOANS doesn't help at all..! they make our situation in Greece worse.. the funny part is that they succeded in making you think that you are actually helping us.. well this is not the case.. the truth is now explained to you..! hope you open your eyes..!

HelloUniverse

06-20-2012

King Leonidas Pantheon

Nick Strife

06-20-2012

Quote:
Andriod 69:
Why do the greeks get this, they dont even have money to keep up thier own country. what they really need is money, not a reason to spend money.

How naive can u be??? Go open 1-2 books and learn something about the system you are living in.. then you will be able to reply properly.. i won't say anything more to a kid who just heared from his parents that "greeks are lazy.. they don't work.. that's why they don't have money"... This is just stupid... Greeks are not respnsible for this situation..