Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Greek Launch Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrateSamZate

06-20-2012

wanna congratz greece on the launch !
hoping that a small slovenia gets something like this to one day !
gz!!!!

meDeadly

06-20-2012

these greece ****ers should rather pay their depts to the european union because I won't pay more taxes just because they can't handle their money.

Constantine 4

06-20-2012

I'm greek and I want the greek client, but my account is in EuW. will riot help greek players get back to Nordic client free? I switched back with the server split and now i wanna have the greek client. isn't it harsh for greek euw players to have to play a LOT of RP to move back to their native client? what's gonna be your move?

Constantine 4

06-20-2012

Quote:
meDeadly:
these greece ****ers should rather pay their depts to the european union because I won't pay more taxes just because they can't handle their money.

wow someone delete this post. its offensive and btw it's not the people's fault about the debt dude. you should get out of your cave and see wtf is going on with the world . USa is trillions in debt. someone delete/ban him from these forums. its offensive and non-tolerable to have such posts in this community

Xaldin24

06-20-2012

Quote:
meDeadly:

In a scale from "1" to "meDeadly" how much manipulated are you??

I am really disappointed to see that there are so many people in this world who see ONLY what is being shown to them.....

There are so many countries that have depts to others but you don't know that because the media, for some "unknown" reason keep focusing on Greece, which i think is normal.......Well it isn't....WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING...then start talking...until then keep your ****ing uninteresting opinions to yourselves

LookAroondU

06-20-2012

Quote:
Demorphic:
Greek support will be launched on EUNE.

Players on EUW will be offered a free one-way transfer to EUNE.

The tournament may be on our tournament realm yes.

Event date is yet to be released. We appreciate your exams and will make every effort not to disrupt them with an awesome League of legends party.

Please be aware that the eSports scene for Greece on EUNE is about to explode.

i just want to ask when we are able to use our free one-way transfer to EUNE because i ckecked that and it still needs 2600 RP.

bathous

06-20-2012

i wanted also to ask when we will get our free transfer if someone from west want to participate to the event he canoot because of the obvious resaons(the tournament is on the east etc)and greek players mostly want a answer on that. give us a day or a time

ThePowerOfYouth

06-20-2012

Thank you very much Riot :Dt We all apreciate it

Samonouf

06-20-2012

Hello Rioters! i am really sure and realized when im saying this, that all greeks will be so excited about your arrival here including me of course! I would have never expected this if it hadn't happened and i just wanted to thank you in behalf of my country its a joy we will be having you here and be sure u will not regret this.

I also know you will be posting details so i just wanted to ask you and if you can please do reply. What exactly servise you will be having and providing us? Will you be hiring people from here or you do have stuff people over here too?

Thank you for reading my comment and for picking our country despite all the brainwashed people that hate us right now. I will be attending your opening event and all others events u may have here, so i will be seeing u !

Again thank your for you time.
Good luck to your new department and take care!

AsiLoGiStoS

06-20-2012

Quote:
DahlFreelancer:
bad news for all of u participating , there wont be a prizepool hueheuehueheuheueh

if you pass to the first 2 possitions,which will be streamed,and you ill be invited to the finals for free,you really thing you would like + prizepool? no need my friend, it will be suited to know that you ll have the best team in greece + getting to watch the finals (at least for me its k)