Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends: Greek Launch Event

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadehater

06-20-2012

"Who cares about the greeks?"
"lolz what have they done to deserve a full language change?????!!"
"looooool omg a full language pack for the worst country in europe loool omg the dammn beggars omg greeks suckers you have nothing and yet u get full change in lol omfg loooool!!!!!!!!!111"

Dammn suckers if the greeks weren't there you would be living like animals until 2200 AD.
We had democracy and complex architecture while your ancestors were trying to wipe the mammoths a$ses for **** to build huts!

So now shut your mouth and embrace the might of the greek team in EURO 2012!

Kamen Yaiba

Recruiter

06-20-2012

bad news for all of u participating , there wont be a prizepool hueheuehueheuheueh

BrainEgo

06-20-2012

So all champs will be available in the Tournament realm ? And when will the free transfer become available so we can submit our aplications ?

BrainEgo

06-20-2012

in the tournament realm all champs will be available ? Also , plz tell us the exact date of the Greek client release ? Last, do we need to transfer to EUNE and then sumbit our team or just make the application and when the client comes we do the transfer ? Answer fast please because we need to submit our application,thanks in advance.

KnightlyJones

06-20-2012

Hey, Cypriot here. Out of curiousity, when you say Greeks only, does that include Greek-Cypriots?

Iron Jesus

Recruiter

06-20-2012

when this will happen in ialy?

reinaldo3

06-20-2012

its good,we should help poor guys

Le SkpLeaD Sup

06-20-2012

Quote:
Vaiostheos:
Omg why do we have to come to athens? Cant u make it possible to compete from here?i mean here in rhodes there are so many lol players but u go to athens nd u force people to go there.dont u know there is a financial crysis?not everyone can travel to athens and many people deserve to go, trust me

Read the post carefully my friend. The tournament will take place online on ESL, the 2 winning teams from that tournament will travel to Athens "In Style" as Demorphic said so i believe that probably Riot will pay for your expence of travelling and staying in Athens, if you win the online tournament.

Le Cosaque

06-20-2012

And what about Bulgaria?

Le SkpLeaD Sup

06-20-2012

Btw if anyone wants a player for his team please contanct me in game for more details. currently i have 1903 elo and can perform all roles.