Kayle Top counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Mode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-06-2012

Ok as topic says i need a counter to kayle...

I tried high sustain champs like WW or Vlad they work to some extend but they won't realy win the lane and late game kayle is Scarier than anything i saw so far
not to mention utility she provides to team besides dmg.

Jungle help isn't really an option for high sustain champion as they tend to be kinda weak early also everytime kayle harrased me she pushed lane my jungler came to gank but there was enemy jungler waiting for it with counter gank and even if he wasn't there she had easy escape with her Heal and summoner cleanse.

Any idea how to shut her down or at least something that can play on even field with her early and outscale her late.

TwistedBrother

19-06-2012

Dont know for sure,but maybe with Rumble you can survive easier and dont be pushed much.
Have you tired to play against her agreesive from lvl1?
I play Kayle mostly as a jungler with 21/9/0.I do a lot of dmg but i am squishy.If generally ppl play her the same way,i believe with champions like,Renekton,Jax,Riven,Fiora, if you play agressive from lvl1-2 it will be quite diffcult for her.
I'm not a pro so i might be wrong with my suggestions.

Bmiest

19-06-2012

Wukong also works very well. I win alot with kayle but it's really up to how your opponent plays vs your play. My biggest trouble so far was AD nidalee with a top agressive jungler. I got wacked that game :/

AxelwarriorV

19-06-2012

Vlad SHOULD work, with his poke, sustain and manaless mechanic.

How exactly did Kayle fight back when you used Vlad?

GG Mode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-06-2012

Vlad was pretty even in lane(i kinda lost on farm) but it seem Kayle is much better teamfighter late game than Vlad.
Her tactic was to poke me since level 1 and not give me opportunity to heal back off minions her damage early is much higher than Vlads so she won most of the trades and i had to last hit at tower and Vlad kinda sucks at it early with out E leveled quite high and even then it costs HP so its not the best way to clear waves. Even if my jungler(Riven) came to gank she would cleanse>heal, flash > heal or Ult > heal and run sometimes there was their jungler (Warwick) waiting for counter gank with his ult.

will have to try Renekton or some other Gapcloser+CC champion on her
too bad shes not so popular so i don't have opportunity to play against her that much.

AxelwarriorV

19-06-2012

You should also try Lee Sin.
You can poke her for much more damage and (considering that you max W first) you will heal more than her.

If you know the enemy will have Kayle beforehand, you should consider getting MR runes so she won't be able to harass you too much with the splash damage from her E.

LatinaPT

19-06-2012

try fiddlesticks...he's highly sustainable (bad english sorry) fear then drain then dark wind then ignite

Ryidon

19-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModeEU View Post
Ok as topic says i need a counter to kayle...

I tried high sustain champs like WW or Vlad they work to some extend but they won't realy win the lane and late game kayle is Scarier than anything i saw so far
not to mention utility she provides to team besides dmg.

Jungle help isn't really an option for high sustain champion as they tend to be kinda weak early also everytime kayle harrased me she pushed lane my jungler came to gank but there was enemy jungler waiting for it with counter gank and even if he wasn't there she had easy escape with her Heal and summoner cleanse.

Any idea how to shut her down or at least something that can play on even field with her early and outscale her late.
Talon would and does demolish kayle, silence, Q, Rake and ulti if it's not a kill you move back wait cd and rejump of you think you can get kill pursue and pop ignite

Should also try Darius he would do well against her.

Sanguifer

19-06-2012

Abuse brushes. Stay near them, when she activates her E/Q, dive into brush. If she follows You, she gives up the range advantage.

Otherwise, ranged champs. She loses her natural advantage over melee types then.

unuseFULL

20-06-2012

try yorick (spamming his ghosts was a pain in the ass for kayle(what i think but maybe i'm wrong))