Jax Runes+masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UchihaBaran

16-06-2012

Good day all,I have a question about the runes/masteries for Jax.
For solotop and jungle.
Can somebody tell me the best rune page/masteries for both of them? I see a lot of different runes used on Jax,just trying to figure out which page is the best.

BioForgeX

Recruiter

16-06-2012

www.solomid.net
www.lolpro.com

there you will find guides for all of the champions regarding the mastries + runes+ how to play .......etc

UchihaBaran

16-06-2012

I know,as I said,i see a lot of different runes used on jax (i.e. Movement quints,flat ad quints etc.) just wanted to know what runes are most usefull,since I don't want to buy all the runes just to test them and figure out what works best for me.

PrekrasnoeDaleko

17-06-2012

9-21-0
red arm pen+dmg
yellow armor
blue rezist

El Nagibato

20-06-2012

Top: flad ad marks, yellow armor, mr pr\lvl blue and lifesteal quitns(maybe switch to hp regen against very strong early game champs like renekton, GP etc.). For masteries i use 21/9/0 against easy lanes, 9/21/0 against hard lanes. Recently playing with 17/13/0 getting everything he need from both trees. He is weak early game and dont have sustain so you want fix this with masteries and runes.
I dont like him in jungle because he need a lot of farm and kills. So in jungle you will be underfarmed and should(preferably) leave kills to teammates and not KS.
But anyway for runes use: AS marks, armor yellow, mr pr\lvl, MS quitns and 9/21/0 masteries.