Unable to connect to the PvP.net server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chimaine

19-06-2012

Games are working fine, but having serious issues with PvP.net. Getting disconnected and client crashes randomly, most likely due to disconnects.

Burn2Reburn

19-06-2012

server down again :s

Burn2Reburn

19-06-2012

i get the connect to server error after i have lost my wifi connection

Doran The Siege

03-09-2012

Hi fellow League of Legends players!

Last night i ran into the dreaded "unable to connect to server" issue. It all started as i was finishing a custom game with a few friends ad my internet connection decided to go on a strike and i was disconnected from the PvP client.

Less than a minute later my router was back on track after a quick restart (unplugged the power for a few seconds) and soon after that my internet was back. However when i tried to join a new game the error message appeared, then and every attempt after that, the unable to "connect to server" just after champion select and before the loading screen starts.

I decided to try a few different solutions to pinpoint the problem.

1. Try to log in with a different account and start a custom game (with a friend). FAILED: So the problem is not bound to a specific account.

2. Reboot the router again which lead only to a slightly upset girlfriend trying to browse.

3. Started a custom game against bots which worked, perhaps these games are hosted player side and not server side thought I and went on to fail another custom game with a npc player.

At this point strange and maybe unrelated events took place in the shape of me not being able to connect to any league of legends websites.

This morning i decided to reset my router and confgure it in the exact same way as before which for me solved the problem.

Let it be said that there is no way of beeing absolutely sure that this is a solution that will work for everyone but if it helps someone thats a step in the right direction.

Good luck.

Solio

19-09-2012

I tried that as well, the strange thing is that I have more people playing lol in the same router and they don't have any problem at all . I really hope someone has a solution for this as I posted this back about a year ago as a ticket and nobody ever gave me a proper answer. please help !!

Dybvikstran

30-09-2012

Some one i know how 2 fix it ???? plese

Gr1DeX

30-10-2012

cant connect ... i`m leaver / afker =\

Chillaholic

30-10-2012

Before last game i couldnt connect, after 2-3 min of different loginerrors it worked after long loading time and i was able to reconnect to the game.

Mantaque

01-11-2012

I've tried EVERY step they recommend for fixing the issue. But nothing worked. gotta be an end of this issue.
-Sweden

The R0cket Man

13-11-2012

I also tried, but faild nothing works.