Elo Rating System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FigasBluF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-06-2012

Hey im just wondering....how does elo rating sucks so bad....let me explain:

I lost some ranked games yesterday (mostly cause of fail team mates....yes ELO HELL EXISTS!!!) and lost about -14 each elo....and today i win a ranked game and just +5 elo ?
Are u kidding me ? lose -14 and win +5 ?
This doesn't make any sense...it's hard enough to play with feeders and trolls but this elo system it's pathetic ....
im in 700 elo btw was 950 some weeks ago...and this way it's really impossible to get out of this elo....am i the only one who cares about this ? No 1 seems to care =/

Sentrygun

16-06-2012

If you are good enough not to deserve to be in the elo you are at, you WILL win more than you lose.

Elo hell is an excuse

Sevaara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-06-2012

Stop with that ****ing excuse Sentry. HURR DURR IF YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH ETC ETC. No. How the **** do you carry (for example) a 0-8 top/mid at the 15 minute mark? Or a bot with an AD that never last hits and feeds like crazy. You can't carry stupidity which is what low ELO is. It's disgusting. I know some really insane players who can't break 1400 because of players who just make ridiculous decisions all game and throw it.

edit: Sentry you're level 14, how can you say anything regarding this?

FigasBluF

16-06-2012

Wow Sentrygun it's because of players like you that my elo is so bad....im not pro but d'amn....
Totally agree with you Sevaara....Riot needs to take care of this players / atitude once and for all....cause like i said the game is awesome but lacks in these terms that gets more and more frustration...

WeaponBreaker

Recruiter

16-06-2012

well the elo rating system is based upon the average rating of the enemy team opposed to your team, meaning that when u win against higher elo opponents u get more elo and when u win against lower elo opponents u get lower elo
it's not a perfect system indeed, but i'll ask u can u come up with something better?

Thunder Blunder

16-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
Stop with that ****ing excuse Sentry. HURR DURR IF YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH ETC ETC. No. How the **** do you carry (for example) a 0-8 top/mid at the 15 minute mark? Or a bot with an AD that never last hits and feeds like crazy. You can't carry stupidity which is what low ELO is. It's disgusting. I know some really insane players who can't break 1400 because of players who just make ridiculous decisions all game and throw it.

edit: Sentry you're level 14, how can you say anything regarding this?
By not cursing him out like a ****ing assbag. I had a 1/9/0 trist botlane as soraka. I went mid and just ignored him QQing at me for help. we 4v3'd the enemy team the entire early-midgame since their support didnt follow me. You're just an ******* who thinks its impossible and probably just say "hurr durr surrender @ 20" every game that doesnt go ****ing smooth. You have to work for Elo if you think you're so good. It doesnt come free.

Exitus91

16-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsWhatSheSaid View Post
By not cursing him out like a ****ing assbag. I had a 1/9/0 trist botlane as soraka. I went mid and just ignored him QQing at me for help. we 4v3'd the enemy team the entire early-midgame since their support didnt follow me. You're just an ******* who thinks its impossible and probably just say "hurr durr surrender @ 20" every game that doesnt go ****ing smooth. You have to work for Elo if you think you're so good. It doesnt come free.
1345 Elo? It doesnt seem it works that well to do these "work for it"-things...
Though im just 120 above, i was over 1600 once and its not that easy. When the enemy ad carry isnt toally stupid in such a game he just roams and kills everything when hes so fed and if not, with 8 kills in a teamfight i cant imagine u won this when ur enemies arent totally stupid. Id say u had luck ur enemies were even worse than ur ad-carry.

TooHornyHorny

16-06-2012

pick sion or trynda, pwn top lane hard, and carry the game on ur own...
kinda easy @ low elo

Veno

16-06-2012

just play as much games as possible, the law of large numbers says it will be all k!

it's true that sometimes you're having a hard time, but instead of blaming TRY to play with them. It is true that some people get a bad team, but the enemies have an equal shot of getting a bad team, just the way you handle these easily hurt people can mak a difference between a win/loss

Unfortunate

16-06-2012

you get 4 randoms in your team, they have 5. Supposing you arent bad, which side has more chance to get the trolls/feeders?