Pulsefire Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proletarcraft

15-06-2012

As all might now by now, we have the new skin PFE or Pulsefire Ezreal comming soon. This skin is a little unusual to the normal skins, due to the price. It makes med wonder. Will this skin only be available for a limited amount of time like the season ones, or is this the new form of Legendary skins we will see through out League of Legends. Its a great skin, cool animations and then evolving effects just makes its that more exciting and hopefully worth the wait time. Also i have been wondering if we will see more of this Sci-fi skin style, with loads of detail and specefic functions build into the skin, or will just Riot continue with the "Galactic" skins that have been made.

- Looking quite alot forward for PFE, and i am most likely not the only one.

pedra forlorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-06-2012

its a epic skin
wil be on sale the first few days after that high price(no timeframe)

Eufuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-06-2012

As far as I know the skin will stay forever, the only thing is that you'll be able to get it for 50% cheaper on the very first 4 days.

Embrace Paranoia

15-06-2012

The sad part is that this community is full of Pulsefire Ezreal lovers they are going to buy that skin at both 1625 RP and 3250 RP. I dont think we will ever get 1820 RP legendary skins anymore but just overpriced skins. 20 euro for a skin A SKIN wow disgusting.

VVanchor

15-06-2012

I think we will shadour, but with the success of the ezreal skin I wouldn't be surprised if we see alot more 3250rp skins pop up.

Proletarcraft

15-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoureon View Post
I dont think we will ever get 1820 RP legendary skins anymore but just overpriced skins.
I think your exactly right, but this 3250 RP skins might be the new Legendary, but i can't stop thinking that riot might have a reason for this drastig price change.

randomnoob1337

15-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proletarcraft View Post
I think your exactly right, but this 3250 RP skins might be the new Legendary, but i can't stop thinking that riot might have a reason for this drastig price change.
Legendary will remain at its current price. Pulsefire Ezreal is beyond legendary. Its not only the best skin made, it also gives you a new summoner icon and a banner. (not like those 2 thing are wanted but still)

(Altough 3250 RP is alot.)

Embrace Paranoia

15-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanchor View Post
I think we will shadour, but with the success of the ezreal skin I wouldn't be surprised if we see alot more 3250rp skins pop up.
I really think the skin looks awesome and really is the best skin out there. But for 3250 after 4 days is a rip off. Im seriously thinking of buying it for half price but im not sure if I will play ezreal in the future.

Would suck if it becomes a good played champ knowing I would never buy the most awesome skin for 20 euro.

If Riot would now bring a 3250 skin for my top 10 played characters I wouldnt buy it for that price either. Its so expensive.

Theres no way they can justify that price to how much they spend making it.

Proletarcraft

15-06-2012

Does anyone have the release date of PFE?

worst1vs1player

15-06-2012

ye would be nice to know when it is going to be released.