Best Jungle to carry Low ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Estarion X

15-06-2012

^ Title.

KongGulerød89

15-06-2012

Karthus. The anwser to your questions is always Karthus.

owner of lol

15-06-2012

maybe jax, also good for top lane. ww always good for jungeling and if you're more experienced nocturne will be fine

xPrexz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-06-2012

I still find it a bit odd that people still ask for the best jungler/best champ/best char that can carry a game. There is really no such thing. The only thing you need to do is to get as many junglers as you can (if this is the role you want to assume) and improve your game:
- play draft games so that you can counter your enemy jungle
- pay attention to where your team is going (if you have a team with no CC or initiation mechanisms you will need something like Amumu for example)
- ask your team mates to keep the minion wave close to your turrets or in midlane so that enemies can push and you can gank more efficiently
- look at your team and try to help the members that were really countered hard (ex: if you have Brand in mid and he got countered by LeBlanc try tol help him a lot)
- counter-jungle! If you finished farming your jungle and cannot gank, try to sneak in the enemy jungle and see if you can catch him offguard.
- ask your team to buy wards! Wards save your life and theirs! They also help for good initiations.
- ask team to prioritize survivability over a kill
- know your focus in teamfights: first AD, then AP, support (yeah u do not want Zilean to plant bombs on everybody), offtank and tank last.
- be a man. Everybody loses from time to time, but you always gain experience.
- be the smartest man in your team. Even if they all are children and have a pride as big as the universe and lose bad, play your best.

Learn this code, master it and go conquer the world.

MaxiBeça

15-06-2012

Lee if you can play him.

If you have a team full of CC, Shyvana will be great.

Skarner, Udyr, Noc, Shaco

All junglers from the top tiers. Shaco is immense on soloQ.

pinkbunnyhunter

15-06-2012

Junglers in low elo from my low elo experience. Now i am above low low elo. 1200+ and rising fast
Udyr> u can play him good ...but you will prolly lose game. Don't go this unless you are real pro on it
Shaco> instawin. nabs never take care of ganks
Noc>Better insta win than shaco. Much stronger but a bit harder.Choose wise your engage and wait for the good moment. I went 30-7 win/loss from 950 to 1200 with nocturne
Nautilus>Can be imba if u have at least one good man in your team that can react to your gank. After that ...spam gank on that lane and just be op in any teamfight
Amumu> ....lategame guy, the stun is essential, wouldn't play it. Maybe i'm just nub with it though.
Soraka>OP if you really know how to play ....but what are you doing under 1200 elo anyway?
Karthus>trololol can win
taric> he can jungle quite good too
Riven>If you get 1 kill early u can snowball the whole game....just like noct...u can even penta when lane phase is over
Volibear> Not the fastest jungler but if he's fed he's a monster
Olaf>If fed he's a monster. Quite good ganks. Don't miss the q ...and throw it in such way that u can get it up while u go towards enemy
Gankplank>kind of slow jungler, low tier, not made for it, He needs to get tanky and not enough gold...i don't like him
Shyv>Top tier jungler. very fast. Very strong early/mid ...itemise for late and u win. U can penta with it easily.
Maokay>Gank a lot ...that stun is really strong. u can help your team alot
Xin>only play this if you're pro
Eve>Only play this if you're pro and prepared to get tons of flame even if u are 0/0/20
Mundo>Lategame monster. Don't play it. In low elo games are won or lost in early most of the time.Then it's throw after throw from each side.

So if u ask me ...i say learn to play NOC ...and get 90% winrate on it.Learn to make plays with him and respect the fog of war, he's your greatest friend and foe.

WastedChickenLeg

15-06-2012

I usually play amumu as a jungler. Can carry the team easily if you have someone else that deals decent damage. That double stun really makes a difference+ if you're fed then your E deals tons of damage!

Also a very fast jungler!

Mugshot

15-06-2012

why is there no word on alistar jungle?? He has prob the most epic early game ganks... plus he is quite a good tank... not the fastest of junglers but still does a great job.

Grizzfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-06-2012

lee sin, olaf, nocturne they have a lot of damage late game and won't have to rely on teammates as much as other junglers

mayebussa

15-06-2012

no jungle twitch?

I know his jungle speed is the worst but his lvl 2 gank is first blood guaranteed

not saying he's a god tier jungler but I just tought that he should be mentioned here