Malphite top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMCShiNi

14-06-2012

Any dedicated Malphite players here? When do you pic him, which match ups are kinda bad for him?

Runes, Masteries, Itembuild (Fh+Abyssal?)

Whenever I play him I dont feel that strong, but I rly like his design :3

Legit Korean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-06-2012

These forums are such sheep, after tournament people just play Kayle and Malphite top...

MMCShiNi

14-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivalry Superst View Post
These forums are such sheep, after tournament people just play Kayle and Malphite top...
Malph is the only Champ I ever bought a skin for (obsidian one) and he was my main champ when I lvl'ed up my account. But however once I started with ranked I did rather poorly with him so I ask for tips.

kitkat6916

14-06-2012

actually i didnt really lose a lane as malphite, had a hard time vs udyr/shen/ww though and vs a good ryze/vlad

darius can be strong too with his magical damage passive and true damage ultimate.

ShinAngyo

14-06-2012

malphite is not a good solo top.
he is a counter for irelia and jax but that's all.
try him jungle.

kayle solo top is always been viable.

Legit Korean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-06-2012

Malphite is one of my favourite champions, I don't see why he would lose to most solo top champs except maybe Olaf.

The build you're going for seems fine, your job is not to be "strong" in terms of dmg, your job is to disrupt, initiate and tank.

Runes I believe Armor marks, Armor seals, Magic resist per level glyphs and armor quints will make any team with 4 AD (usually the norm) cry.

LeBron

14-06-2012

I can tell you when you should not pick him. Never pick him vs double ap or ap jungler. Pick him if enemy team has 3 auto-attackers.