Who counters cassiOPeia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaXoRo

14-06-2012

This isn't a rage thread or anything, i love playing cassiopeia but i have a small problem.

I'm currently pretty high rating and I'm not very good at cassi or just playing mid at all so i dont wanna join ranked games unprepared, therefore i sometimes pract in normals.

Now i rly want to know what counters her because ofcourse i win pretty much every lane so i cannot get any experience from that.

Btw Q'ing the enermy when they try lasthit is so ****ing hillarius.

Basically what i heard now is quite "unique" midlaners except for fizz and maybe a bit galio after the farmfest by alex ich. Good to know moar plz

Significance

14-06-2012

Galio nearly ALWAYS beats Cassio for a start ^_^

SpaceHawkBoy

14-06-2012

LB kass silvir or just a item that block a spell

cRz Beelzebub

14-06-2012

talon fizz galio

BULLS PwnyFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-06-2012

if you are good with cassio, you beat all. best counter to cassio is skill. dodge her Q and you can win

TaXoRo

14-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkgirl View Post
LB kass silvir or just a item that block a spell
Well u could Q then W and spam E +Q to avoid the spellshield but ya i get the point.

LeBron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-06-2012

GaliOPio?

Owl Raider

14-06-2012

Cassio is countered by heavy burst and either mobile or with hard CC(basically stun, knock up, etc) APs like LeBlanc, Kassadin, Veigar, etc. TF at later stages also works, once he gets his burst going, but early on he's pretty weak.

P.S no, Cassio is not actually countered by the usual AP counters: Galio and Talon, she's actually 1 of the few APs that deals with them awfully well...

Kenaro

14-06-2012

lolcounter.com

Talidel

14-06-2012

Quote:
I can't think of any champion that should be able to really counter Cassiopeia in lane. With that being said, there are only champions that can farm well without dying. Strong sustain champions like Yorick at least farm against her. Galio is probably the last sustainer in the game that is exceedingly difficult to deal with. In team fights, long silences like Kassadin and Cho'Gath can really stifle her damage output. However, there's no reasonable way to lane Kassadin against Cassiopeia. This is kind of why Cassiopeia is so strong, she doesn't have really good direct counters, and if you don't make mistakes, you'll likely win the majority of your games.
From lolpro it's only the pro's opinion but it's a good start.