LoL recorder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaparapa

13-06-2012

Could someone show me a link where I can download it? :P And maybe a few things about it? Thx

Kladdkaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

13-06-2012

Here is the official site : http://www.leaguereplays.com/
On the site, click on the Download icon to download it.

It works as you are playing a game in LoL. After the game is over, you can go to the LoL Recorder program, and re-watch it if you'd like. If you want to use LoL recorder to record and edit, then you have to use software such as Fraps or something similar, to record the actual recording in LoL recorder.

Zaparapa

13-06-2012

oh, thanks!!! is there a way I can upload them to youtube? Because I want people from the LoL community to maybe see what im doing right/wrong so I can get better at the game.

Cypherous

13-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaparapa View Post
oh, thanks!!! is there a way I can upload them to youtube? Because I want people from the LoL community to maybe see what im doing right/wrong so I can get better at the game.
As mentioned above if you're looking to record the gameplay you would need software such as fraps to capture the video, you would then need some video editing software to convert the file in to something youtube will accept

Zaparapa

13-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherous View Post
As mentioned above if you're looking to record the gameplay you would need software such as fraps to capture the video, you would then need some video editing software to convert the file in to something youtube will accept
oh k, then I know what its about atleast.

KamikazZze

26-11-2012

Renekton SoloMid

05-01-2013

Thanks for all the info

Hattymatty

01-02-2013

thx... but can some1 well me exactly how to do all of this?

Thierlevy

02-02-2013

Basically, once you've got lol replay, you

1. Record a match using lol replay and you can then watch it back using that program. When you're doing that, you'll need to record the section of the match you want to upload using a program such as Fraps (nb, Fraps is not a free program). This will create a huge very high resolution video file, either pal or ntsc depending on framerate. I'm not kidding when I say it's huge, make sure you have some free space.

2. Once you have this, you will need to use some video editing software such as Sony VegasPro to edit the video until you're happy with what you've got (ie cutting various sections together, adding music etc).

3. When your video is finished, you'll need to render it using the video editing software into a file such as an mpeg, check online to see what format works best between your video editing software and youtube. Rendering will take a long time depending on what computer you have, but even with a high-end machine it won't be quick.

4. Once it's done, you have your final product. Log on to youtube, click upload, wait even longer until that's done, and then finally congratulations! You've uploaded your very own LoL video which you can then post here, reddit, where-ever you like. Good luck and have fun.

GUZA911

16-03-2013

Website wont open lolz is it down or ?