How counter kayle???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImperatorSchab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

I played some games as kayle and some vs her. No1 could win vs me or she dominate me. This slow is imba and ulti cd short. Anyone have counterpick to kayle??

Rise In STYLE

12-06-2012

Yorick works very well against her. As does Lee. You need to play a champ with a GAP CLOSER against kayle or else she will kite you to death. Darius, Jax could also work but you should ask your jungler for help as well.

Why Give A Damn

12-06-2012

Lol

ShinAngyo

12-06-2012

kayle was my secret top pick....now is fotm and i can say her counter:
fiora

Nightcrest

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperatorSchab View Post
I played some games as kayle and some vs her. No1 could win vs me or she dominate me. This slow is imba and ulti cd short. Anyone have counterpick to kayle??
Any gap closer can beat her top lane. Also, a jungler with hard cc is a nightmare for her.

zE juman

12-06-2012

Ganks counter Kayle totally

Legit Korean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Ganks are not a counter. It's not the junglers job to win the lane for you... and besides, Kayle can just go godmode after lvl 6 any way, makes it hard to gank her.

obereier

12-06-2012

Its funny how she was "up" and "useless" till mlg
Its nice to know that after every tournament we have suddenly a new op char, that wasnt changed for months

Skios

12-06-2012

Kayle has always been strong. She used to be godlike before the passive-nerf.

People don't really know how to counter her, really. And imo, she's the best counter against Veigar or Darius, for example.

But please, don't let anyone play her, she's MY angel :/ Also, because people fail her miserably most of the time.

Shakal83

12-06-2012

Kayle was UP before, thats true but not because of her abilities but the state of the game at the time, The Indirect buffs to kayle (according to me ofc):

Riot's decision to lower the sustain in general. Reminds me why i went back to playing kayle on top, it was to counter Warwick's, trynda's and olaf's. First two had their sustain nerfed.

Second was the Nerf to Tower damage. I will explain how that was an indirect buff. Since the towers became ornamental objects, the harass in lanes became more and more permanent (relatively) and kayle's main game play is and was always harass. before this nerf, games used to last longer and there were oppurtunities for teams to turn the game around, Now once you get an advantage on enemy you just make full use of it and finish the game as fast as possible. Easy towerdives have made that even more easy.