AD Carry + Support combos.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w33zyboy

09-06-2012

i kinda agree with edum bot, BUT tristana + alistar is ownage as is leona/blitz+ any high burst carry aka graves/corki

also kog'maw + nunu

also soraka + corki etc, any champ who uses skills early/mid ... so i wouldnt go tristana + soraka or something like that

Murn

09-06-2012

This might help you (lane combos slide 13-16): https://docs.google.com/presentation...e#slide=id.p14

LeBron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

anything with Soraka, Teemo and Twitch are viable ad carries with Soraka

Herfalum

09-06-2012

Ashe - Blitz
Corki - Leona,Soraka
Ezreal - Janna
Graves - Leona,Blitzcrank, Alistar
Kog'Maw - Nunu, Soraka
MF - Blitzcrank
Sivir - Taric
Tristana - Leona, Blitzcrank
Varus - Lulu,Alistar
Vayne - Taric, Alistar

my thoughts...but yes..everything works fine with soraka..just farm farm farm.... personally i like playing those aggressive lanes with leona or blitz as a supporter

xDarkKaos

09-06-2012

Alistar - Vaine
-true dmg
-lot of cc
-heal
its nice

Homersapien

09-06-2012

best botlane combo is
KogMaw and Nunu This combo is banned in nearly evry high elo game cause the buff of nunu is like phantomdancer and tht let kogmaw use his w more effective

Why Give A Damn

09-06-2012

Vayne Alistair for easy first blood and killing enemy jungler at their blue every 5 minutes.
It's a beautiful sight, especially if Ali headbutts them next to a wall and Vayne can apply her stun also.
Probably the best combo for instagibs, Vayne's DPS during Ali's CC is just amazing.

Exacerberus

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by allindanutz View Post
What are the best combos for botlane?
There is no an overall best AD carry + Support combo hands down, still some AD carries work better with some supports that have good synergy with them.

For instance, Graves + Soraka, when factoring both passives, Soraka's Astral Blessing bonus armor and Infuse mana sustain, means one thing: mildly aggressive lane, with passive play-style, yet two unmovable objects. With such a combo, the basic idea is to out-farm the enemy carry and win the lane, taking big advantage of this since the mid-game team-fights.
Mostly, you try to play aggressive with AD carries that have strong early-game, like Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Tristana (that shines in early-game and in the very late-game when being super-farmed she's one of the better scaling AD carries), Graves (if you want to abuse his passive being aggressive and winning the trades -with an aggressive support- instead than using it to out-poke them and farm undisturbed) and maybe Ezreal, if you're good at poking and landing every skill-shots consistently; conversely, passive play is better for champions like Ashe, Vayne, Sivir, Varus, that have a worst early-game and are in disadvantage at forcing hit trades early, thus focusing more around farming.
AD carries that require a hard CC to land their damaging abilities and skill-shots in most effective way (like Sivir's Boomerang Blade an Vayne's Condemn) usually work better supports like Taric, Alistar, Leona and Blitzcrank. Just to give an additional example, considering that Vayne has a weaker early-game than most carries, and requires a hard CC to be able to Tumble in position and condemn someone into a wall, Alistar and Taric offer them both, whilst Blitzcrank is probably the best option to abuse condemn, but he doesn't offer heal sustain.
Some AD carries are more "flexible" about which champion will support them, and will perform fairly well anyway, whilst others do require a very specific setup.
When considering team-fights, Janna, Lulu and Alistar are usually wise choices to protect those AD carries with great range and poke but completely lacking escape mechanisms aside from using Flash, like Kog'Maw (he -it?- particularly needs it), Ashe, Draven, Urgot (which is not a "real AD carry though") and Miss Fortune, because said supports with their skill-set they can easily peal off any enemy diving their AD carry with Flash and/or gap-closing abilities.
Lulu is usually better with AD carries that scale also off AP with good ratios, namely Kog'Maw, Varus, Ezreal, Corki, Tristana (especially if you use Whimsy on your carry to make him poke a little, before using it offensively on the enemy carry when yours -and maybe your Jungler- dive them for the kill).

Note: this list doesn't include either champions that under-perform when built AD, like -for instance- Teemo, Twitch and Twisted Fate, and champions that -whilst being viable and even competitive when built support, like support Gangplank Nautilus, Nidalee or Kayle, which are overall decent in the Support spot when paired up with the right AD carry- still overall perform way better in other roles, like as Junglers (Nautilus, Gankplank) and/or SoloTop champions (Nidalee, Gankplank, Nautilus, Kayle). In case you may wonder when would be "okeish" to take them as supports, they mostly work well with the same AD carries that benefit a lot from the assistance of Leona, Blitzcrank and Nunu. Lux, Orianna, Karma and Zilean are not included as well, since they perform better as AP carries mid lane -or just under-perform in any spot-; if you still can't retain from using them as Supports bottom lane, they overall work better with aggressive carries with strong early-game.

The AD carry + Support most valuable combos (underlined champions have better synergy):

Ashe + Janna, Alistar, Lulu, Sona
Caitlyn + Taric, Alistar, Leona, Blitzcrank, Nunu
Corki + Janna, Lulu, Alistar, Sona, Leona, Soraka, Blitzcrank
Draven + Alistar, Soraka, Janna, Sona, Taric, Blitzcrank, Lulu
Ezreal + Alistar, Taric, Leona, Sona, Soraka, Janna, Lulu, Blitzcrank
Graves + Soraka, Sona, Blitzcrank, Leona, Nunu
Kog'Maw + Janna, Lulu, Alistar, Sona, Nunu
Miss Fortune + Taric, Leona, Blitzcrank, Nunu
Sivir + Taric, Alistar, Sona, Leona, Blitzcrank
Tristana + Alistar, Taric, Leona, Blitzcrank, Sona, Lulu, Nunu, Janna
Urgot + Janna, Soraka, Taric, Alistar, Sona, Lulu, Blitzcrank, Leona
Varus + Lulu, Taric, Alistar, Sona, Soraka
Vayne + Taric, Alistar, Blitzcrank, Leona, Janna, Nunu

Hope it may help

allindanutz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Thanx for all the replyes, they helped me a lot.
Maybe we can keep this discuttion up some more, maybe more ppl interested and i really like this mostly coz i wanna be a better AD Carry while i have some friends who i duo with and they support me.

SteamMole

09-06-2012

sometimes its better to look at the late game comp than lane comp. example: if your team has no cc, its better to pick janna/alistar/blitzcrank because of their great cc (janna/ ali is team based cc, blitz can doom one person) a good lane comp doesnt always mean you will win your lanes. anyway, some ad carries with a poke that scales on ad can do well with janna. just shield them b4 poking.