Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Account Security Alert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracogen

06-08-2012

It's ok Riot, that happens. Dumbasses who make their passwords something like "banana5" etc. should be hacked.

Klocknov

06-08-2012

Looking at those password statistics scares me, past that hearing that there is no email on a password change scares me 100 times more. That leaves a major security risk to some people that do like me with passwords. I choose a short password to use on X amount of services and then use a hard password that most people would never be able to crack for stuff that is important.

I will at least thank you guys for taking this seriously and informing your players immediately. It takes a loyalty to your customer that the majority of companies don't seem to have in this day and age to do this. Still though I hope you guys can get the security upgrade done quickly and smoothly, this stuff isn't something to joke about or be lax on.

Epinion

06-08-2012

maybe OOT but is CakePHP error on referral friend page intended??

eirnab6

06-08-2012

Quote:
Dracogen:
It's ok Riot, that happens. Dumbasses who make their passwords something like "banana5" etc. should be hacked.

^ don't lie, that's totally your password :P

Suzumiya Haruhi

06-08-2012

nice news....................

Draker88

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Quote:
Epinion:
maybe OOT but is CakePHP error on referral friend page intended??

Yes, explain that to us!

manfire07

06-08-2012

HMM I GOT HACKED MY RP WENT FROM 7268 to 77 and my ip went down from 42787 to 32757

Woogan

06-08-2012

Soooo... I still didn't get any email, is that normal? Are only the people affected by this hack being contacted by email or what?

Rinnegan05

06-08-2012

I think this is terrible. I feel so disappointed in Riot! I gave up many games because of this and now its happens with game I play the most. FFS!

CupOfNoodles

06-08-2012

Got hacked, sadly for them I got like no personal info in my account :3