Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends Account Security Alert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyPuzzle

04-03-2013

dear riot,
theres a new problem that has come up: when i try to log in it sais that the login server is not available. somehow its only on my laptop so if my friend tries to log in, it doesnt work either but on his laptop works. can u maybe reply or post a link how to fix this?
thanks

arturs100

05-11-2013

please help me my account has been hacked and i cant log in someone has changed my password and transfered the account to his email and i can not get it back please help me luckily i still have this account i have sent 3 emails to the support team but they dont answer me :(its been 3 days since i sent them still no answer so can anyone please help me ?

Soenga

05-26-2013

Riot My friend has been hacked Pls help him fast !!

Soenga

05-26-2013

Riot I hope you will whrite me fast !! i need your help !!!!!!!

Soenga

05-26-2013

Riot My brother Yasihyko has been hacked here the chat with that guy :
Yasihyko (1:59): sry i will give you your account
now
Soenga (1:59): tell me passwort and nick name now
!
riot knows
that
they
will do it
or say
it NOW
Yasihyko (2:00): id : your mother on my ****
mdp
your hand in my ****
Soenga (2:00): what
your mother on my ?
Yasihyko (2:01): gfyz mf
Soenga (2:01): gfyz ?
you know if you lying
you know what happened
so tell me
now the real
Yasihyko (2:01): where can i find you ?
Soenga (2:01): acc nickname and passwort
tell me now
Yasihyko (2:02): gfys
Soenga (2:02): wtf ?
say it now
Yasihyko (2:02): no :*
Soenga (2:02): okay
Yasihyko (2:02): i sell it
Soenga (2:03): ill post it to riot
have fun
:*
Yasihyko (2:03): with 600$

qMHSp

08-21-2013

why do i have to change my password thats just stupid that your being forced to change it before you can lock in what if you dont wanna change plz fiks that **** riot

SFP DrIncredible

11-09-2013

somone stole my acc. ehere can i write to riot and get it back?

orphen90

01-11-2014

Hi riot..i receive the mail...but i m plaing more or less evry day so i don t get why you send me the mail of inactivity... I m afraid that you stole my name

Uriah the shadow

03-19-2014

MY ACCOUNT AS BEEN HACKED BY AN UNKNOWN GUY PLS ALL FORUM READERS BE CAREFULL IF YOU RECEIVE A MENSAGE IN YOU PROFILE TALKING ABOUT FREE RP AND IP DON'T OPEN IT YOU WILL CURSE YOUR ACCOUNT I ALREADY LOST IT BUT YOU ARE IN TIME TO MAKE IT DON'T HAPPEN (PS: I AM WRITING ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE THE HACKER DIDN'T LOGOUT OF MY ACCOUNT HERE IN THE FORUMS AND I RECEIVED THE MENSAGE INSIDE LEAGUE FROM A FRIEND AND IT AUTOMATLY SEND IT TO MORE PEOPLE OF MY FRIENDS LIST IT HAD A LINK THAT TOOK ME TO THE FORUMS A PAGE WITH THE INFORMATION OF THE MAPS IF ANY RIOT EMPLYEE IS READING THIS PLEASE GIVE THE ACCOUNT BACK BECAUSE I PUTTED THERE MY MONEY AND IT WAS STOLEN) THANK YOU A LOYAL SUMMUNER (PPS: If you want to contact me please use this e-mail: [email]carlosgormiti@gmail.com[/email])

Da LemonWedge

06-16-2014

Where can I find a "security dialog" ?