Rework Sivir. Currently she's useless and boring.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsuchimikado4

08-06-2012

Sivir needs a complete rework really, i didn't think it was possible but worse now after that little rework riot did on her.

She's a pointless AD slot there is no reason to pick her over anyone else...

Her Q a weak minion sweeper

Her W completely useless, does no damage I just completely ignore it until i'm forced to level it up

Her E is ok though the 75 mana to get 75 mana needs to be reworked or the description needs to be changed

Her R another pointless skill, really, good for tower pushing and that's it

MC Malzahar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Wait, rework Sivir? Like, the third time?

VeryTallGnome

08-06-2012

Last week I saw Sivir get picked at least 3 times by pro gamers because her spellsteal counter a lot of Graves/Urgot damage not to mantion a lot of the damage the enemy AP dash . Also her Q deals lots of damage if it hit only one target. Taric Stun + her Q gives huge amount of damage and he W reset auto attack timer afaik for even more burst, not to mantion that she is close to impossible to run after because of her passive and ultimate.

AxelwarriorV

08-06-2012

I only agree about her W.

The rest is perfect for me.

Alicornus

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuchimikado4 View Post
Sivir needs a complete rework really, i didn't think it was possible but worse now after that little rework riot did on her.

She's a pointless AD slot there is no reason to pick her over anyone else...

Her Q a weak minion sweeper

Her W completely useless, does no damage I just completely ignore it until i'm forced to level it up

Her E is ok though the 75 mana to get 75 mana needs to be reworked or the description needs to be changed

Her R another pointless skill, really, good for tower pushing and that's it
Uh oh, that smells like a big "l2p" issue. Boomerang Blade is actually one of the more easier skill shots unless you think it's clever to use it at maximum range instead of firing it while applying pressure on the opponent, Ricochet resets the autoattack and can therefore be used to amplify the damage during an all attack, the Spellshield should be self-explanatory and On the Hunt is a team buff for more movement speed and attack damage.
In the end Sivir is among the most dominant carries during the laning phase and an excellent counter to many others because of her superior creep line control, she can do a split push at will (and can therefore be played for a pusher linup, too) and amplify the damage of her team during the teamfight while pumping out a lot of AoE damage. However, her team has to be build around her, but that's true for every AD carry. Sivir needs protection because of her range and a reliable AoE initiator and there should be at least one off-tank to capitalise on the AS buff she provides.

No rework necessary.

SteamMole

08-06-2012

sivir is great against draven ive heard.

Mokava

08-06-2012

i would rather have her model reworked. Imo she is the one who needs it the most

Deravus

08-06-2012

Sivir is awesome.

yay free mana OP boomerang.

> Caitlyn
>Taric's stun
>Sorakas Silence
>Blitzcranks Pull

You just need REACTIONS
scrub