Season 2 Hell, Season 3 Start date?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theCHUBBA

08-06-2012

Basically me and my duoq partner have had **** luck all season to the point where we are in around 900 elo. No matter how well we play, utter ******* mess it up, I mean how can u carry a 0-17 mid? so stupid anyway not really raging but just wondering when does season 3 start? gonna have another go and if we get a bad start im gna jump out of my window head first then roundhouse kick riots owner in the face.

Iaggy

08-06-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/24312939#stats

Considered how most of the times you have more deaths than kills, and your match history, I say you're at the right elo.
Sorry OP, get better and try harder! =]

Sutsurafuri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

most likely at the end of summer / start of autumn.

Exalted2412

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaggyMofo View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/24312939#stats

Considered how most of the times you have more deaths than kills, and your match history, I say you're at the right elo.
Sorry OP, get better and try harder! =]
You know even if he wins his lane, if his team mates are feeding alot then the enemy will be stronger than he is and inevitably he will start dying to them because they will gank with 3-4 members.

My point is a bad score doesn't mean bad player

Punikun

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exalted2412 View Post
You know even if he wins his lane, if his team mates are feeding alot then the enemy will be stronger than he is and inevitably he will start dying to them because they will gank with 3-4 members.

My point is a bad score doesn't mean bad player
But playing 62 ranked games and then complaining does mean something. Most people play at least 300 games until they get close to their elo - and they don't sob so much in forums.