Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to quickly gain IP and Level Up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bananakid0

Master Recruiter

06-07-2012

I haven't yet found a thread that tells you how to get the most IP/EXP per hour so I thought I'd make one as I often find myself lacking IP to buy new champs even though I am good and level 30.

If you have any tips for me and others reading this thread then please comment!

Rasral

06-07-2012

Buy an IP boost. Spam bot games until you've done 180 mins of them and are capped for the day, then just do Dominion after DOminion. After bot games, Doms are the quickest and most efficient way.

CloppyFawk

06-07-2012

Quote:
Ollyale:
Buy an IP boost. Spam bot games until you've done 180 mins of them and are capped for the day, then just do Dominion after DOminion. After bot games, Doms are the quickest and most efficient way.

And they are also wasting most of ur IP.

If you buy IP boost, DONT do dominion or bot game

Wazzle

06-08-2012

Quote:
CloppyFawk:
And they are also wasting most of ur IP.

If you buy IP boost, DONT do dominion or bot game

If you have an IP boost which lasts 10 days instead of the lasting until you have 10 wins, then bot game farming and the dominion is more efficent.

Rasral

06-08-2012

Those "Per win" IP Boosts are such a waste of RP. If you buy an IP boost is kinda needs to be a 1 day or 3 day one, otherwise it isn't worth it.