How to quickly gain IP and Level Up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bananakid0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-06-2012

I haven't yet found a thread that tells you how to get the most IP/EXP per hour so I thought I'd make one as I often find myself lacking IP to buy new champs even though I am good and level 30.

If you have any tips for me and others reading this thread then please comment!

Rasral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2012

Buy an IP boost. Spam bot games until you've done 180 mins of them and are capped for the day, then just do Dominion after DOminion. After bot games, Doms are the quickest and most efficient way.

CloppyFawk

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollyale View Post
Buy an IP boost. Spam bot games until you've done 180 mins of them and are capped for the day, then just do Dominion after DOminion. After bot games, Doms are the quickest and most efficient way.
And they are also wasting most of ur IP.

If you buy IP boost, DONT do dominion or bot game

Wazzle

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloppyFawk View Post
And they are also wasting most of ur IP.

If you buy IP boost, DONT do dominion or bot game
If you have an IP boost which lasts 10 days instead of the lasting until you have 10 wins, then bot game farming and the dominion is more efficent.

Rasral

08-06-2012

Those "Per win" IP Boosts are such a waste of RP. If you buy an IP boost is kinda needs to be a 1 day or 3 day one, otherwise it isn't worth it.