Darius vs Draven.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemoscinoS

07-06-2012

ı think darius but ı dont know....=)

Lòóki

08-06-2012

For the TT definatly Darius. Havent seen much Dravens so far but Darius fits better with the meta.

Silentprime

08-06-2012

stupid question, its about the combo. but on lane draven wins

Alinoe

09-06-2012

Depends on what you mean:

Draven vs Darius in a fight -> I think Draven has the edge because of his kiting capabilities and his medium-long range, he should be able to stay out of Darius' pull. And when he gets pulled, he has a bit of CC and mobility to increase the range again.

If you mean who to use on the TT map, I'd say Darius. The current meta allows Bruisers to outsustain nearly all other character types and yet still burst/DPS them down.

Another difference between Darius and Draven is:
Darius fits well with heavy burst comps because of his E and his bursty Q, W and R while Draven fits nicely in heavy CC and poke comps because of his mobility and abilities to cast minor CC and repeatably increased DPS while still being to finish/start fights with the burst his ultimate has to offer.

dirtykill

18-06-2012

ı vote draves.

parrazit

18-06-2012

darius win vs with draven..

ZeugeJhova

18-06-2012

I Think darius win vs draven he is better then draven

Daroxxor68

28-06-2012

what's that question ? how can you compare an ad carry with a solo top ? it just depends on creeps score, kills and assists, items. If ad carries were stronger than solo top, every one would take ad carries top.
And if we suppose that they will have both equal stats, creeps score and kills/assists/death, and both same amount of HP, i would say Draven before lvl 6, Darius after lvl 6. But it's impossible for them to be equal so....

BauzenRaptor

19-06-2014

Never played with Draven but against him and I find that Darius has the upperhand from the moment he gets closer to Draven, wit the appropriate boots he can easily kill Draven.

Answering @Daroxxor68 its true they are different type of players but the question is posed because they are brothers.

*******http://st.elohell.net/public/chill/e65218d5520896473e97fe5a6da3abf2.jpg?iact=rc&uact= 3&dur=263&page=1&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=0CC8QrQMwBQ[/IMG]