Best ganker

Shaco 42 72.41%
Udyr 16 27.59%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Best Ganker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Menthu

24-11-2010

Sup guys i just love the ganker role and since i dont own a jungler im thinking on buying one.
From what I've seen, im considering either Shaco or Udyr, so can you please list the pros and cons and which one is more enjoyable to play...

thank you all

Kaling of Titans

24-11-2010

Xin.

Biolar

24-11-2010

shaco is rly hard to use well after his nerfs,but can still own face if played correctly
udyr is a decent ganker but then fills the role of the tank

shaco can just perma gank from lvl 4 onwards

ToN

24-11-2010

Shaco might be a little better but udyr doubles up as a fair tank aswell as a cool ganker, only prob with udyr is you'l need someone else to be doing the damage

Dayguren

24-11-2010

best ganker in the game is warwick by far that's his role in the team jungle and gank gank gank

Zikiel

24-11-2010

Warwick or Xin.

Menthu

24-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayguren View Post
best ganker in the game is warwick by far that's his role in the team jungle and gank gank gank
The thing is i've tried him in a free week and got bored, unlike udyr who i enjoyed alot. Never played shaco though.

Khrucible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-11-2010

While Shaco's skillset kind of screams "ganker" I agree with previous posters, Warwick is one of the best gankers and untouched by nerf bats.

Shaco is more of a "pick off stranded or weakened targets" ganker, WW just steams out of the jungle and mows people down. WW is boring as hell to play though, unless you find right clicking once fun?

Monzer

24-11-2010

Urgot end of thread

AlbertHeijn

24-11-2010

Shaco because Udyr lacks an actual ganking mechanism... besides walking towards the enemy.