Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master Yi is too good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MinionBoss

11-23-2010

Wow. I was in a 3vs3 match (Level10s) with a Master Yi and he was god like.
He gained items to improve his attack speed, movement, regen per hit and no one could tackle him. He became such a true killer that he challenged the other team's three champs all by himself. Me and the other player just laughed and watched in our base. lol
Three level 17's against a level 18 Master Yi.

I'm going to start playing master Yi. Given the right items, he is untouchable.

MinionBoss

11-23-2010

Can you delete this double post pls. sorry : (

Shichiyou

11-23-2010

could riot delete this useless champ please? .. rather see more champs who you need skill to play <.<

HMHS8

11-23-2010

l2p ffs

Sp1t

11-24-2010

what she said^

Velm

11-24-2010

Depends on who Yi is facing, I can rip him apart with singed or warwick or even heimerdinger.

Shintira

11-24-2010

In which universe would Meister Yi beat Rammus in a 1 on 1?

MinionBoss

11-24-2010

lol. talk about a friendly community. My first post and I get this reaction, Thanks guys. You really know how to seperate the pros from the noobs.

Velm

11-24-2010

Your right this IS a friendly community and with the exeption of a few ******s you'll find that most people will be able to help and get on with you.

Banksey

11-24-2010

I don't think Yi is overpowered. I went through the whole Yi phase and he's a really good champion, but at the end of the day it's the player that counts regardless of how good or bad a champion is. Of course the champion matters but its mainly how they are played.