Master Yi is too good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MinionBoss

23-11-2010

Wow. I was in a 3vs3 match (Level10s) with a Master Yi and he was god like.
He gained items to improve his attack speed, movement, regen per hit and no one could tackle him. He became such a true killer that he challenged the other team's three champs all by himself. Me and the other player just laughed and watched in our base. lol
Three level 17's against a level 18 Master Yi.

I'm going to start playing master Yi. Given the right items, he is untouchable.

MinionBoss

23-11-2010

Can you delete this double post pls. sorry : (

Shichiyou

24-11-2010

could riot delete this useless champ please? .. rather see more champs who you need skill to play <.<

HMHS8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-11-2010

l2p ffs

Sp1t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-11-2010

what she said^

Velm

24-11-2010

Depends on who Yi is facing, I can rip him apart with singed or warwick or even heimerdinger.

Shintira

24-11-2010

In which universe would Meister Yi beat Rammus in a 1 on 1?

MinionBoss

25-11-2010

lol. talk about a friendly community. My first post and I get this reaction, Thanks guys. You really know how to seperate the pros from the noobs.

Velm

25-11-2010

Your right this IS a friendly community and with the exeption of a few ******s you'll find that most people will be able to help and get on with you.

Banksey

25-11-2010

I don't think Yi is overpowered. I went through the whole Yi phase and he's a really good champion, but at the end of the day it's the player that counts regardless of how good or bad a champion is. Of course the champion matters but its mainly how they are played.