Lux max damage combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gremierr

03-06-2012

So, I started playing her for a few days and I can say I know pretty much about her. However I'm curious on how to do the most damage with AA, Q, E and ulty. Like should I Q, AA, E, ulty, AA or Q, ulty, AA, E... just confused and sometimes of confusion I think too long and they get out of snare. Can some good Lux player help me? She is really fun and quite a strong pick to carry in solo Q imo. Hope I get an answer

MegaPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2012

if u aa u never will make a full combo or the enemy just dump and wount move

Nomine

03-06-2012

q -> immediate autoattack -> E -> immediate autoattack while moving next to them -> ignite -> ult -> AA

SoT Blood Raven

03-06-2012

I'd only AA after you've ulted, else your bind would wear out.

Q-E-R-AA

ljfa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Optimal would be
Q - E (don't pop) - R - AA - pop E - AA

but faster is if you skip the AA adter your ult

Gremierr

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by New PIayer View Post
q -> immediate autoattack -> E -> immediate autoattack while moving next to them -> ignite -> ult -> AA
Does ignite trigger passive? Because if it dousn't I don't think this is really good. Ulty does more dmg to targets that have Lux's passive^^

Gremierr

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljfa View Post
Optimal would be
Q - E (don't pop) - R - AA - pop E - AA

but faster is if you skip the AA adter your ult
This seems like the optimal choice. it's fast, it's fun Also E slow, since it isnt popped during snare makes the most use since it'll be popped in the end of snare and the champ will slowed after getting out of it. Like this the most As you said the first AA may be skipped if I've been too slow doing the combo.

onnaj

03-06-2012

best combo is Q-autohit-lay down E-ult-autohit-pop E-autohit

but lux isn´t really meant for burst (if played magte), she´s more of a poke-champion
so, e them until they are half health, then q/e+ult

Gremierr

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by onnaj View Post
best combo is Q-autohit-lay down E-ult-autohit-pop E-autohit

but lux isn´t really meant for burst (if played magte), she´s more of a poke-champion
so, e them until they are half health, then q/e+ult
Actually late game with max cdr your ulty has 20 sec cd so burstin for 1500 hp every 20 sec makes her a bursty champ. I don't agree that Lux should poke only with E. Q and E. If Q hits then lead into E -> ulty and a possible follow up by your team.

Cleric

03-06-2012

Smartcast:

Q, then immediate E but dont detonate, then Ult, then auto attack, then detonate E, then another auto attack.