suspended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owjahjoh

02-06-2012

Your Summoner has been suspended due to you abandoning your team. The client will now exit.

what? i was just playing a game and we surrendered and got this message, how can i get suspended for leaving my team when i played the match and surrenderd?

splattyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

u left al ot of games now ur banned

Boompje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchman

02-06-2012

You can also get suspended for spending time AFK or running around the fountain. The system notes that.

Owjahjoh

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by splattyy View Post
u left al ot of games now ur banned
No u can check my match history i didnt leave a game

Owjahjoh

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompje View Post
You can also get suspended for spending time AFK or running around the fountain. The system notes that.
ah common? 4 people of my team just sat in fountain waiting for the 20 question mark, i was typing and stil get a 7 day ban? Why should we play another 10 min if the game is 100% lost, I dont get it

Nagamasa

02-06-2012

Then enjoy. You were banned for "nothing"

sirDarts

02-06-2012

According to (a bit outdated) statistics you have at least 66 leaves on your account. That was in March. I'm pretty sure you got even more since then, so yeah ban well deserved.

Laserowl

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owjahjoh View Post
No u can check my match history i didnt leave a game
dont wanna tell you leave a lot, but the last 10 games dont say anything, a lot of players in my friendlist have too much games on a single day for the match history

Owjahjoh

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagamasa View Post
Then enjoy. You were banned for "nothing"
thats why im emailing support and asking for a permban i dont want to play this game anymore but still keep playing it

Boompje

Senior Wrenchman

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owjahjoh View Post
ah common? 4 people of my team just sat in fountain waiting for the 20 question mark, i was typing and stil get a 7 day ban? Why should we play another 10 min if the game is 100% lost, I dont get it
A 7 day ban means that you have been suspended 2 times before. Once 24 hours and once for 3 days. You also received a warning once. You KNEW you were eligible for suspensions. The system takes care of situations like that, IF you have no history of many leaves/afk's.