Unavailable skins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv 5 Magikarp

Recruiter

31-05-2012

Am I the only one who really wants some skins that were removed from the store? I haven't been playing LoL for that long but when I see some older skins I just.. go jelly mode.
Wish I played those 10 games in Season 1 for Judgement Kayle, best Kayle skin. Or I was there to buy that Badger Teemo. Ah well, I guess I'll have to play them in their current state.

Shendelazare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-05-2012

True, whenever I see someone with King Rammus I die a bit inside. Yeah those skins were limited for a reason, they're pretty **** cool.

If Riot were to bring them back there'd be an outcry from the people who actually got them when they were released.

Sorta' like how King Rammus was only available to Beta Testers, these skins were only available to people who were playing at the time.

woytazq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

31-05-2012

I like that, exclusive skins are rare and should not be aviable again.
downvoted.

Lv 5 Magikarp

Recruiter

31-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by woytazq View Post
I like that, exclusive skins are rare and should not be aviable again.
downvoted.
Downvoted for what? Saying that I like those skins and that I'm jelly and would like to have the ability to buy them again sometimes? Downvoted for being ignorant.

XzarDragon

31-05-2012

Yeah i wished some old skins that were removed could be buyable through IP :/

Fangride

31-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzley View Post
Am I the only one who really wants some skins that were removed from the store? I haven't been playing LoL for that long but when I see some older skins I just.. go jelly mode.
Wish I played those 10 games in Season 1 for Judgement Kayle, best Kayle skin. Or I was there to buy that Badger Teemo. Ah well, I guess I'll have to play them in their current state.
I would pay good money for Judgement Kayle... She's one of my favorites, and that skin is just smexy.

Lv 5 Magikarp

Recruiter

31-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangride View Post
I would pay good money for Judgement Kayle... She's one of my favorites, and that skin is just smexy.
This. Best skin of her by far. Battleborn isn't bad in my opinion but I don't know it just doesn't look as good as judgement. The other one that is available is the green one, which is just a recolor of the regular one.. I would indeed pay money for judgement kayle.

VVanchor

31-05-2012

They should release the skins, but i'd like to see that you needed to win x-amount of games with x character before you could even think about purchasing the skin.

Lv 5 Magikarp

Recruiter

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVanchor View Post
They should release the skins, but i'd like to see that you needed to win x-amount of games with x character before you could even think about purchasing the skin.
This

No really, that is a great idea. Say 50 games with a champion for you to buy one of those unavailable skins, and 50 more if that champion were to have another skin.

Lambach33

01-06-2012

I have no problem with skins related to a particular date(Halloween) and/or theme/event(PAX) being only available for a short time or only during specific dates, but otherwise, making skins unavailable just for the sake of turning them into "legacy skins" is totally a **** move and completely unnecessary!... I've had several friends who i introduced to the game telling me they would have liked to get this or that skin but they're artificially not available anymore... "You didn't start playing the game early enough" is just not a good excuse to having players have access to less stuff.