Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Prepaid Cards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunstyle1200

05-30-2012

I have a Prepaid Card from "FASTcard" on $10. When I go to the shop and push the "Purchase RP" and look under "Select Payment" there is no one called Prepaid Cards anymore... So how can I use my Card? I have been looking on a bunch of videos on Youtube, but it look different after the updates. Could you help or know if there is coming a update, sp we can get RP with Prepaid Cards?...

Snapshot_44.jpg

EUW Economy

05-31-2012

Hello

You could try to change the country, I don't know where you live, but change the country and search for the Prepaid option.

Gunstyle1200

05-31-2012

I have already tryde that but I'm from America and I have tried all countries now and I didn't find it anywhere... And I mean I bought it in America so it should be able under America... But thanks to you because you tried other there have a idea of what I can do ?

Amira

05-31-2012

think you should post this in the help&support forum to get more answers dont think they will read this forum much. also you can try getting help from someone at riot directly here https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new