Prepaid Cards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunstyle1200

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-05-2012

I have a Prepaid Card from "FASTcard" on $10. When I go to the shop and push the "Purchase RP" and look under "Select Payment" there is no one called Prepaid Cards anymore... So how can I use my Card? I have been looking on a bunch of videos on Youtube, but it look different after the updates. Could you help or know if there is coming a update, sp we can get RP with Prepaid Cards?...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_44.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	87227  

EUW Economy

31-05-2012

Hello

You could try to change the country, I don't know where you live, but change the country and search for the Prepaid option.

Gunstyle1200

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

I have already tryde that but I'm from America and I have tried all countries now and I didn't find it anywhere... And I mean I bought it in America so it should be able under America... But thanks to you because you tried other there have a idea of what I can do ?

Amira

01-06-2012

think you should post this in the help&support forum to get more answers dont think they will read this forum much. also you can try getting help from someone at riot directly here https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new