Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


What to buy: Jarvan vs Renekton

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

david15923

Junior Member

05-29-2012

Ok, I'll go with renekton, he's probably more of my style anyways.

"Renekton is a crocodile, either go with the gayboy Jarvan or pick a real champion."

lol'd at that xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungle Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
david15923:
Ok, I'll go with renekton, he's probably more of my style anyways.

"Renekton is a crocodile, either go with the gayboy Jarvan or pick a real champion."

lol'd at that xD


you will regret not picking dunkmaster IV

His commando skin (that comes with 4 guns and a KNIFE) is currently on sale too.

Go on. J4.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollDetector

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Eufuu:
It was indeed meant sarcastically to prove superiority of Renekton :>.


Renekton serves as boots of swiftness on nooblords that get dunked by J4


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungle Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
TrollDetector:
Renekton serves as boots of swiftness on nooblords that get dunked by J4


Aka. Crocs




(hand me my sunglasses.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

david15923

Junior Member

05-29-2012

I like to get kills because to me one of the most annoying things in LoL is to call someone out to stop feeding because he is 2 kills 8 deaths, but then he turns arround and say "you feed more than me noob!" just because I'm 0 kills, 8 deaths and 16 assists, and half of those should have been my kills! I get a lot of assists, dunno why...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollDetector

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
david15923:
I like to get kills because to me one of the most annoying things in LoL is to call someone out to stop feeding because he is 2 kills 8 deaths, but then he turns arround and say "you feed more than me noob!" just because I'm 0 kills, 8 deaths and 16 assists, and half of those should have been my kills! I get a lot of assists, dunno why...


Dunkmaster is good at catching people out of position, just e+q -> flash -> dunk their face and make dem nooblords rage


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginnungagap

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Renekton has a great endgame, i cant understand why people say his endgame is bad. You just have to build him right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollDetector

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Quote:
Bruce Lee Singah:
Renekton has a great endgame, i cant understand why people say his endgame is bad. You just have to build him right.


Elaborate please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

someone x3

Junior Member

05-29-2012

Get Lee Sin.
Fuc_ks everything solo.
If you know how to play him But that shouldn't be the problem.
Ingame his Itembuild i pretty cheap in my opinion. after one junngling wave(with ganks) i have about 2k gold. 2 epic, i swear.
For more infomation add me ingame.
someone x3
And for his tankyness, at the end of my build he has about 200 armor/magic resist and about 2.8k hp + guardians angel and another 250 attack damage. so what :DDD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bawbasaurus Rex

Senior Member

05-29-2012

Jarvan is far more tanky than renekton. And he can jungle and initiate properly


123