What to buy: Jarvan vs Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

david15923

29-05-2012

Ok, I'll go with renekton, he's probably more of my style anyways.

"Renekton is a crocodile, either go with the gayboy Jarvan or pick a real champion."

lol'd at that xD

Jungle Jarvan IV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by david15923 View Post
Ok, I'll go with renekton, he's probably more of my style anyways.

"Renekton is a crocodile, either go with the gayboy Jarvan or pick a real champion."

lol'd at that xD
you will regret not picking dunkmaster IV

His commando skin (that comes with 4 guns and a KNIFE) is currently on sale too.

Go on. J4.

TrollDetector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

29-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eufuu View Post
It was indeed meant sarcastically to prove superiority of Renekton :>.
Renekton serves as boots of swiftness on nooblords that get dunked by J4

Jungle Jarvan IV

29-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDetector View Post
Renekton serves as boots of swiftness on nooblords that get dunked by J4
Aka. Crocs

(hand me my sunglasses.)

david15923

29-05-2012

I like to get kills because to me one of the most annoying things in LoL is to call someone out to stop feeding because he is 2 kills 8 deaths, but then he turns arround and say "you feed more than me noob!" just because I'm 0 kills, 8 deaths and 16 assists, and half of those should have been my kills! I get a lot of assists, dunno why...

TrollDetector

29-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by david15923 View Post
I like to get kills because to me one of the most annoying things in LoL is to call someone out to stop feeding because he is 2 kills 8 deaths, but then he turns arround and say "you feed more than me noob!" just because I'm 0 kills, 8 deaths and 16 assists, and half of those should have been my kills! I get a lot of assists, dunno why...
Dunkmaster is good at catching people out of position, just e+q -> flash -> dunk their face and make dem nooblords rage

Bruce Lee Singah

29-05-2012

Renekton has a great endgame, i cant understand why people say his endgame is bad. You just have to build him right.

TrollDetector

30-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee Singah View Post
Renekton has a great endgame, i cant understand why people say his endgame is bad. You just have to build him right.
Elaborate please.

someone x3

30-05-2012

Get Lee Sin.
Fuc_ks everything solo.
If you know how to play him But that shouldn't be the problem.
Ingame his Itembuild i pretty cheap in my opinion. after one junngling wave(with ganks) i have about 2k gold. 2 epic, i swear.
For more infomation add me ingame.
someone x3
And for his tankyness, at the end of my build he has about 200 armor/magic resist and about 2.8k hp + guardians angel and another 250 attack damage. so what DD

Bawbasaurus

30-05-2012

Jarvan is far more tanky than renekton. And he can jungle and initiate properly