Tryndamere vs. Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mairoe

29-05-2012

Here't what I think:

I play Tryndamere top and I'm masterring him pretty well (some of you might think it's easy but I RARELY! see any good Tryndamere players.) Darius is much better than Tryndamere in all ways, at the beginning.
If you have a good supportive jungler helping you through from level 1 to lets just say around 9, Darius really starts to fall and his ultimate is no match for you anymore.

Without the jungler.
Just stay really defensive, Darius players tend to overextend pushing and being really aggresive. Just play that way until level 9 where you should have around 100 minions and atleast a Wriggles Lantern/Zeal with boots. After that Darius' ultimate shouldn't really be a problem.

I have only tried this on soloqueue. I don't know anything about it in ranked. And yes, I have played several games like this and I won 80% of the time.

Also, why do people think Tryndamere is OP? He's really easy to counter and if he doesen't farm like 60% of the game, he's useless.

I don't really reccomend this because it is hard.
I woulnd't say it's a good counter neither because it depends on alot.

Give me your oppinions and don't be rude.
Counter or not?

Arkaniah

29-05-2012

Tryn does not counter Darius and is definitely not OP, just really gay 'cuz of his ultimate.

Mairoe

29-05-2012

What about lategame?
Darius is no match for him anymore..

And yea, his ultimate is pretty annoying.

Arkaniah

29-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mairoe View Post
What about lategame?
Darius is no match for him anymore..

And yea, his ultimate is pretty annoying.
Well yeah, Tryn is a mid/late game champion. His damage with steroids is pretty **** retarded but I'm pretty sure Darius with equal farm can still give you a hard time. Just don't listen to what the forums say and "pick a ranged champion and kite him, gg free win" because that is retarded and you will get murdered so fast if he hooks you once which is more than enough to snowball the lane in his favor (yes, talking about Darius).

Lajneen

29-05-2012

Tbh Darius is better than Trynd in all stages of the game imo, early he is fairly tanky due to his high hp pool and armor and deals great damage, lategame he is tanky and still deals great damage.

Trynd is just squishy and deals high dmg to 1 enemy.

And in laning phase Darius wins easily your armor from wriggles doesnt affect his ult and you can say goodbye to your attack speed when he use his W at you.

Mairoe

29-05-2012

Oh well, I'm not having the hardest time against Darius top while playing Tryndamere.