Kitty Cat Katarina.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IBeS Impaxz

21-11-2010

Hey guys, i am wondering why it is that i can't find the Kitty Cat Katarina skin in the store? I would really like to have it, but have look two times now and still can't find it. Is it a bug on my computer or what is it?

Wolves TheTess

21-11-2010

The skin was a limited edition from halloween, not available anymore.

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

21-11-2010

it was as said only available for Halloween, and got removed on first November patch. it's not purchasable anymore *_* i love my ultra-rare kitty kata *_*

IBeS Impaxz

21-11-2010

That freaking sucks man!

Hemming

21-11-2010

Oh no you can oogle half naked pixels with a tail anymore buuhhu.

Best of the 3

21-11-2010

If all of Katarina's skins go on sale (Like Yi's are on now) then it may be available, however a Kat sale happened not long ago so you might have to wait a while.

I love my Kat skin

IBeS Impaxz

21-11-2010

Well i love Kata and have just gotten my first RP today.. I WANT KITTY CAT KATA!!!

DJarpa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2010

Just wait another year.

Damian IV

02-06-2011

Does anyone know for sure if it's gonna be available EVER again?

ArcaneEye

03-06-2011

As much as this is necroing a thread, i would like a response as to wether we will be able to get kitty cat katarina skin again next halloween?

it'd still be kinda' rare, if not exclusive, also, she seriously lacks a cool skin that isnt just a recolor that i can hardly see trough my colorblind eyes anyway...

i got the french maid nidalee skin 'cause the panther-form looks awesome too and got irelias nightwarrior skin too (impulse buy, i suck playing her and rarely do, but i always go night warrior when i do, 'cause it looks awesome)

i don't know how many people get stuff just because its exclusive, personally, i'd just want it 'cause its cool, and to some extent to support this ****ing awesome free game that is League of Legends!

please make these super awesome skins available again, let it not be a 1-timer, left to rot in the annals of history, i have yet to see a single kitty kat katarina in a game, i think its time to re-release it (so i can get it, and play it every match, and show its awesomeness to people! YARRR!)